2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

I am starting to see the point of building the roster over trading up for a QB. While I would still love to go get our guy, I ask the group this question...

Is there a trade scenario where we could move back, acquire a first next year (+) while filling some needs, and focus on Drew Allar or Shadeur Sanders next year using said extra capital to move up?  

My fear is the better we do this coming season  the worse our picks will be to be able to move up thus becoming more expensive to get our guy.  

Also, of next years QB class, who is the top notch prospect?  

@Frankie2Gunz @Jeremy408

1 hour ago, Totty said:

I am starting to see the point of building the roster over trading up for a QB. While I would still love to go get our guy, I ask the group this question...

Is there a trade scenario where we could move back, acquire a first next year (+) while filling some needs, and focus on Drew Allar or Shadeur Sanders next year using said extra capital to move up?  

My fear is the better we do this coming season  the worse our picks will be to be able to move up thus becoming more expensive to get our guy.  

Also, of next years QB class, who is the top notch prospect?  

@Frankie2Gunz @Jeremy408

look at my post on page 256 

idk I would take a shot on Joe Milton on day 3. He reminds me of a raw Jalen Hurts. Big, rocket arm, athletic, can scramble. You coach him to help him process the game. There's been raw scrambles who have made it. 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

look at my post on page 256 

That post is why I brought this up.  I don't know about Shadeur.  I think Allar has a TON of potential.  

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’d wager money this is a backup or someone that was just banned. Check IP @Webmaster

So it's safe to assume you've been accused of being a Chiefs fan before huh? Nothing of the sort, just finally got tired of reading threads filled with your nonsense and ****ting on the Raiders. I've never even heard a fan from our rivals **** on us as much as you all while pretending to be the smartest guy in the room. You're just another typical armchair GM who thinks they know more than everyone else and ****s on anyone who doesn't agree with you. You're welcome to your opinions, but check yourself. Just by reading your posts and not knowing you I have to assume you're just an arrogant teen. Whether that's right or wrong, that's your vibe. If all you do is hate on the Raiders, why are you here? Are you a real fan or just a troll? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’d wager money this is a backup or someone that was just banned. Check IP @Webmaster

Post #1:

Please stop posting like this is your personal space. You don't need to ping webby, because we don't respond back to you within the space of a few hours. That's just immature. Wait for us to deal with it in our own channels and deal with it through PMs. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, NewEnglandRaida said:

So it's safe to assume you've been accused of being a Chiefs fan before huh? Nothing of the sort, just finally got tired of reading threads filled with your nonsense and ****ting on the Raiders. I've never even heard a fan from our rivals **** on us as much as you all while pretending to be the smartest guy in the room. You're just another typical armchair GM who thinks they know more than everyone else and ****s on anyone who doesn't agree with you. You're welcome to your opinions, but check yourself. Just by reading your posts and not knowing you I have to assume you're just an arrogant teen. Whether that's right or wrong, that's your vibe. If all you do is hate on the Raiders, why are you here? Are you a real fan or just a troll? 

Post #2

Please keep the talk to football, not other members. Also, avoid profanity. This is a place to discuss football, not attack other posters. 

• Like 1