2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Speculation he's chatting about AP of course.

Unless we pull a trade for the 2nd pick prior to the draft, I don't believe this at all.

Besides, his "old homie" could be literally anyone.  Maybe some equipment manager on the Washington Commanders for all we know.

39 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Unless we pull a trade for the 2nd pick prior to the draft, I don't believe this at all.

Besides, his "old homie" could be literally anyone.  Maybe some equipment manager on the Washington Commanders for all we know.

Saw mark gave telesco the green light to trade all the way up…things might get interesting 

25 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw mark gave telesco the green light to trade all the way up…things might get interesting 

Mark always lets his football people do whatever they want. This isn't news is it? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I think it all depends on how they view Munford and Wagner. But defense would be complete with a top young CB. You could target OT in the 2nd and G in the 3rd, if we don't try to force QB.

Personally, I think Munford deserves a shot. He held his own replacing Miller(on the left). I wouldn’t mind rolling with him and drafting some comp later in the draft, especially if that means we land a stud CB in the first. I also wouldn’t mind a RT in round 1. Just don’t want to force anything 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Geezy said:

Not looking forward to Harrison or Nabers in LA 

Chargers are trading out. Harbaugh doesn’t value WRs that high. I’m pretty convinced they’ll move down

• Like 1

8 hours ago, reddevil said:

Chargers are trading out. Harbaugh doesn’t value WRs that high. I’m pretty convinced they’ll move down

I can see him going OL, but they have nothing at WR and will have their choice of stud WRs. Either way they’re in a great spot with potentially 4 QBs going in front of them 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

I can see him going OL, but they have nothing at WR and will have their choice of stud WRs. Either way they’re in a great spot with potentially 4 QBs going in front of them 

Plot twist: We trade #13 to LA for Herbert, and Harbaugh gets McCarthy at #5 and an OLine player at #13.

27 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

Plot twist: We trade #13 to LA for Herbert, and Harbaugh gets McCarthy at #5 and an OLine player at #13.

I heard a rumor that the Chargers could trade Herbert to the Vikings and select McCarthy at #5

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I heard a rumor that the Chargers could trade Herbert to the Vikings and select McCarthy at #5

Two weeks until we find out if the rumor is true.

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I cam see it. 

Keeps money freed up for the Chargers.

McCarthy is my second favorite QB in this class, but Harbaugh being in the division makes me want to avoid him altogether. Just that gut feeling that Harbaugh knows exactly what gets to him, and I feel like he'd exploit the hell out of it in every meeting. Not that McCarthy wouldn't eventually be more synonymous with an NFL coach eventually, but early on that would be two games a year for a QB still developing that could be especially brutal- in an already brutal division. 

39 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I cam see it. 

McCarthy is my second favorite QB in this class, but Harbaugh being in the division makes me want to avoid him altogether. Just that gut feeling that Harbaugh knows exactly what gets to him, and I feel like he'd exploit the hell out of it in every meeting. Not that McCarthy wouldn't eventually be more synonymous with an NFL coach eventually, but early on that would be two games a year for a QB still developing that could be especially brutal- in an already brutal division. 

Trading Herbert wouldn’t be ideal for most teams but it would solve their long term cap issues for the Chargers. New coach gets his college QB at #5 and they would have #11 and #23 from the Vikings this years draft to add to it.

Honestly makes sense for both teams 

Vikings get their franchise QB where they slide into Cousins cap space

Edited by bucksavage1

40 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I cam see it. 

Kinda how I feel about pennix does harbs know his weaknesses and will completely own him twice a year

26 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Kinda how I feel about pennix does harbs know his weaknesses and will completely own him twice a year

His weakness is pressure and throwing over the middle. Teams will expose him several times a year.