2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I honestly don't get the love obsession with T'Vondre Sweat. 

366 pounds?  Holy smoke.  What was he at prior to getting ready for the combine?  Call it what it is, T'Vondre (Not Enough) Sweat. 

3 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

366 pounds?  Holy smoke.  What was he at prior to getting ready for the combine? 

He said he played at 366 and that's the weight he likes.  An NFL S&C program would probably want him to drop 20-25 lbs to be able to play meaningful snaps though.  Like you put that man on the field and the other team immediately goes uptempo to try to gas the big guy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Guy said:

6' 1" Ahmad Carroll IMO. 

Say you didn’t watch Alabama play without saying it….  

He played at an elite level for all 3 seasons.  His tape >>> the combine circus. 

Edited by thrILL!

9 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Wiggins pulled a muscle after one 40 yd (4.29) dash. Just say hello to John Ross mark 2.

Hip flexor strain  Reportedly should be ok for his Clemson pro day.

10 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Say you didn’t watch Alabama play without saying it….  

He played at an elite level for all 3 seasons.  His tape >>> the combine circus. 

I know you are an Alabama fan and therefore, have a built-in bias. I've watched a lot of Alabama football. Dude never stood out and he's too grabby when he gets beat. He doesn't have recovery speed and nothing about him looks elite. 

I'll concede the Ahmad Carroll comp was harsh, but he's not that dude. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

He seemed like a sharp player when I saw the bit of his interview praising Haf. Don’t know where he’s projected but grabbing a heady athlete who already has a jump on what our new DC likes to run with a late rounder doesn’t seem like a bad idea. 

He's going to be in every mock draft going forward and I'm not even mad at it. Bring him in!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He's a Packer.

Nah, give me Max Melton. The last time a couple of Rutgers brothers were on the same NFL team they won a couple of Super Bowls. 

• Like 2