2023 WC Semifinals: (6) Golden State Warriors vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers

11sanchez11

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

If that helps you sleep at night

You root for the Cavs. I understand where the pain comes from. I know it will never go away. Just sit back and enjoy that 1 chip that you will ever see in your lifetime 

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

You root for the Cavs. I understand where the pain comes from. I know it will never go away. Just sit back and enjoy that 1 chip that you will ever see in your lifetime 

lol Im comfortable. Trust me I am. What I dont do is lie to myself that Klay Thompson just got outplayed by Austin Reeves and my team just got eliminated in the second round by a 39 year old LeBron with a 30/9/9 performance to end your 'dynasty'

Edited by AkronsWitness

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

lol Im comfortable. Trust me I am. What I dont do is lie to myself that Klay Thompson just got outplayed by Austin Rivers and my team just got eliminated in the second round by a 39 year old LeBron with a 30/9/9 performance to end your 'dynasty'

No quotes, GSW was a dynasty. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

lol Im comfortable. Trust me I am. What I dont do is lie to myself that Klay Thompson just got outplayed by Austin Reeves and my team just got eliminated in the second round by a 39 year old LeBron with a 30/9/9 performance to end your 'dynasty'

Show me where I said that Klay played good or that he was outplaying Reaves? Yeah you can’t. 

Yes still got 4 rings… Kiss them you bum