Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

This is fun. LOL  I still have an hour and a half at work, with nothing left to do.

Get a job, parasite.

Just now, incognito_man said:

That's not lucky. It's unfortunate he won't get in trouble for his serious lack of judgment.

So should Jimmy also be held accountable, or just those deemed guilty of wrongspeak? 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So Aaron Rodgers is a CTE-having tinfoil hat wearer? I know you'll say yes, but he's clearly not. 

No idea about CTE, but yes hes OBVIOUSLY a proud tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy guy. He embraces it openly ha

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

So should Jimmy also be held accountable, or just those deemed guilty of wrongspeak? 

Anyone who makes unfounded statements like that should be held accountable. 

This is why, again, there's a team around late night show hosts to prevent what Aaron did from happening...

Why is this hard? I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Held accountable for what? None of you have ever said what he's been wrong about.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Anyone who makes unfounded statements like that should be held accountable. 

This is why, again, there's a team around late night show hosts to prevent what Aaron did from happening...

Why is this hard? I don't get it.

So what is the crime? What kind of punishment does Rodgers get for making fun of Jimmy Kimmel?

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What did Aaron Rodgers say about Jimmy Kimmel that is false? 

He said he didn't want the list released. 

Which ADDITIONALLY (besides being unknowable to Aaron) carries an obvious and strong (albeit not quite illegal) insinuation that, if continued, WOULD result in legal action.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Every reasonable onlooker understands what he was implying and what would happen because he said it. Reasonable onlookers can also see that Kimmel makes fun of people on the "list" and can reasonably conclude he doesn't give a crap about it except using it as material for his job.

Frankly, don't know enough about Kimmel to comment on the second part. Don't think I've ever watched his show. As to the former, I would need more information such as whether Kimmel ever had any previous ties to Epstein. If not, the strongest implication is probably not that Kimmel "was on the list" but that he would have an alternative reason for not wanting it released...i.e. maybe his connections with some of the people suspected to be on the list. I'm spit-balling there. 

2 minutes ago, ayt said:

You are just making up stupid random **** like every other rightwinger.

LOL, well one of us clearly has been defined politically by your statement. The fact you resort to this nonsense exposes you. 

I can actually take a subject and decided if I agree with it or not without checking any party affiliation. Like Aaron Rodgers, nobody has trashed him more on this site than me. He's an arrogant self-centered ****. 

Shots were fired his way by Kimmel during COVID, and he was going to get him back. Aaron was very careful and took his time. He probably practiced that diatribe 100 times. 

He knew exactly what he said and didn't say. Now run along little man! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ayt said:

He said that Kimmel didn't want the list released, which is the entire point of everything we've been arguing about. Can you follow along?

Has Kimmel come out and said he'd like the list released?

By the way, that is not what we've been debating. We've been debating if Rodgers was insinuating Kimmel was a pedophile. 

Edited by Old Guy

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So what is the crime? What kind of punishment does Rodgers get for making fun of Jimmy Kimmel?

Again, he's smart enough to keep it JUSSSSST below a criminal liability threshold. 

That's not a redeeming quality...

Edited by incognito_man

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’ll take you at your word that you’re a lawyer. I’m not arguing that it was illegal . It’s just incredibly wrong

I would substitute with "stupid." When I hear "wrong," I think "illegal" and as I addressed in an earlier post, nothing Rodgers said (to this point) would rise to the level of being defamation in my view. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

More than anything...it was a completely idiotic and stupid thing for Rodgers to bring up, especially on a "sports" show. Substance aside, what I took most from this was Rodgers being the attention-seeking guy that he is. 

Bingo!  Rodgers is smart,  but not as smart as he thinks he is. They pay him huge money to appear on macAfee and say inflammatory things. He did cross an invisible line, he did insinuate the pedophile angle. Don't be obtuse and pretend he didn't.  He is an attention wh***.  He revels in the ignorance of his arrogance.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spilltray said:

For suggesting aliens were in the news to be a distraction? Yeah that's pretty deserving of a tinfoil hat. Suggesting it's because of CTE is definitely crass and low brow but the basis was earned.

That's an opinion, nothing true or factual in there.

Rodgers and Kimmel both made jokes, nothing factual in either statement made.