Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No idea about CTE, but yes hes OBVIOUSLY a proud tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy guy. He embraces it openly ha

That's like saying a guy who likes cheap beer and truck and tractor pulls likes being called a redneck because of his interest lol. You can't be serious there. He's an open conspiracy theorist, a "tin-foil hat wearer" is the public label for, "you're a total moron for what you believe." Nothing Jimmy said was true, not a single word, it was entirely to get laughs by ripping on a guy he didn't agree with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I would substitute with "stupid." When I hear "wrong," I think "illegal" and as I addressed in an earlier post, nothing Rodgers said (to this point) would rise to the level of being defamation in my view. 

I’m sure you being a lawyer you’re trained to think like that (that’s not a dig) 

Legality doesn’t judge morality. 

Legally , ‘wrong’ isn’t the best team

morally , for me’ ‘wrong’ is the correct word to use . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's an opinion, nothing true or factual in there.

Rodgers and Kimmel both made jokes, nothing factual in either statement made. 

Not really. That is pretty definitionally a conspiracy theorist belief. Therefore it was an accurate joke about Rodgers belief.

Rodgers on the other hand attempted to create a link between Kimmel and Epstein where none exists. 

It's pretty night and day different.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's an opinion, nothing true or factual in there.

Rodgers and Kimmel both made jokes, nothing factual in either statement made. 

For like the 5th time...

Kimmel makes jokes about VERIFIABLY TRUE things.

Rodgers made a "joke" about something totally unverifiable (and pretty obviously incorrect).

This. Is. The. Difference.

• Like 2

That's like saying a guy who likes cheap beer and truck and tractor pulls likes being called a redneck because of his interest lol. You can't be serious there. He's an open conspiracy theorist, a "tin-foil hat wearer" is the public label for, "you're a total moron for what you believe." Nothing Jimmy said was true, not a single word, it was entirely to get laughs by ripping on a guy he didn't agree with. 

Everything Jimmy said about Rodgers was true. He was making fun of THINGS AARON ACTUALLY DID AND SAID.

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Not really. That is pretty definitionally a conspiracy theorist belief. Therefore it was an accurate joke about Rodgers belief.

Rodgers on the other hand attempted to create a link between Kimmel and Epstein where none exists. 

It's pretty night and day different.

This. 

I don't understand how this is so hard to get...

You're going to get a ban. Learn how to post. 

Don't ban him, we are just bantering.  I am egging him on as much as anything else.  

Just to be clear, nobody is mad, right?  We just disagree.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

How is this a political thing? Aren’t both sides against Epstein lol

Explain how politics has anything to do with this conversation.

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m sure you being a lawyer you’re trained to think like that (that’s not a dig) 

Legality doesn’t judge morality. 

Legally , ‘wrong’ isn’t the best team

morally , for me’ ‘wrong’ is the correct word to use . 

Serious question because I respect your thought.

Is what Kimmel does to people when he trashes them moral? That includes Rodgers and his decisions during COVID? OR some of his opinions? 

Rodgers was going to get him back, no matter what. It's the way he operates. Make no mistake about it, they are actually birds of a feather. They are both petty ****! 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

For like the 5th time...

Kimmel makes jokes about VERIFIABLY TRUE things.

Rodgers made a "joke" about something totally unverifiable (and pretty obviously incorrect).

This. Is. The. Difference.

They can't understand the difference. That is why they are who they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

None of this should be surprising.  Aaron learned from Brett.

The more Brett talks, well, the worse things get.  Aaron's just going down the same path.

So the next step is to defraud a state government?

• Like 4