Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It's relevant information to the team due to the rules imparted by the league.

It was 100% a legitimate question and he chose to be dishonest.

Where did I say it was an illegitimate question? 

I quoted this:

"We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it."

Nothing you've responded to has anything to do with this. That statement above is 100% false. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

I don't think bk (or anyone) is disagreeing that he didn't want it out there.

I'm not sure what your point is here

Exactly lol. It's not hard to understand why it got out. It's not about him wanting it out there, it's the fact that he did things to cause it to get out and then doubled down on it. Thinking is hard.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Exactly lol. It's not hard to understand why it got out. It's not about him wanting it out there, it's the fact that he did things to cause it to get out and then doubled down on it. Thinking is hard.

So you were wrong then.

We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Nothing you've responded to has anything to do with this. That statement above is 100% false. 

He walked around the building unmasked and did things with the vaccinated group of players. His own actions put it out there. Why is this so hard to grasp?

• Like 2

Just now, Packerraymond said:

So you were wrong then.

We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it.

No, not at all lol.

People still arguing about covid when it's come out that the big pharma companies duped everyone and tweaked the formula and put in a cancer causing agent. Bahaha. How anyone can say this or that is beyond me. Anyone who didn't get the jab had that right and anyone who did had that right complaining about the other side is exactly what THEY want and you all f**king know it. So stop it let it go, get into the next big problem. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Where did I say it was an illegitimate question? 

I quoted this:

"We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it."

I think you're misunderstanding his point.

You're thinking he meant he "put it out there" AFTER he was asked about it 

BK is saying he "put it out there" BEFORE the question came up, with his actions in the building that were against league policy for unvaccinated players.

• Like 1

He walked around the building unmasked and did things with the vaccinated group of players. His own actions put it out there. Why is this so hard to grasp?

He got asked because he's the HOF starting QB of the Packers. It was a legitimate question to ask any star player based on the NFL rules for unvaccinated players. 

Your original stance reads "other players kept their decisions private but Aaron Rodgers is such a pompous jackass that he wanted the world to know he wasn't vaccinated."  This is simply false. 

Other players weren't asked about their status so they could keep it private, Rodgers was asked so he needed to give an answer, otherwise he would've kept his status private.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He got asked because he's the HOF starting QB of the Packers. It was a legitimate question to ask any star player based on the NFL rules for unvaccinated players. 

Your original stance reads "other players kept their decisions private but Aaron Rodgers is such a pompous jackass that he wanted the world to know he wasn't vaccinated."  This is simply false. 

Other players weren't asked about their status so they could keep it private, Rodgers was asked so he needed to give an answer, otherwise he would've kept his status private.

Let's be real. We all know he was DYING to get that question and had a prepared answer.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think you're misunderstanding his point.

You're thinking he meant he "put it out there" AFTER he was asked about it 

BK is saying he "put it out there" BEFORE the question came up, with his actions in the building that were against league policy for unvaccinated players.

Media was not allowed in the parts of the building to see said actions. We only know about these actions because he tested positive before the Chiefs game and the league investigated. We also know Lazard broke the protocol and Aaron opened the gates for lots of others to get busted later on for it too. Timeline makes it impossible for it to be the basis of the training camp question. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No, that's how you took it, not how it was written. Not my fault. That's purely on you based on the fact that I'm the one that wrote it.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No, he was asked because he was walking around the building unmasked and doing things with the vaccinated group of players lol. C'mon.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Let's be real. We all know he was DYING to get that question and had a prepared answer.

I disagree entirely. Rodgers hates his name being dragged through the mud more than anything. He's extremely sensitive to it. 

He even said he got lucky there wasn't a followup question asking what "immunized" meant, because he would've been screwed then. He didn't want it out there in 2020. Years later? Sure I'm sure he would've loved to go on McAfee and say what he really did and why because the public perception has shifted and he wouldn't face the same scrutiny. 

No, he was asked because he was walking around the building unmasked and doing things with the vaccinated group of players lol. C'mon.

See above, no one from the press would've been privy to that. They didn't have access to those parts of the building like they did in normal times. 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Media was not allowed in the parts of the building to see said actions. We only know about these actions because he tested positive before the Chiefs game and the league investigated. We also know Lazard broke the protocol and Aaron opened the gates for lots of others to get busted later on for it too. Timeline makes it impossible for it to be the basis of the training camp question. 

You don't think people talk? The question didn't just randomly come up for Aaron and not for others.