Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

9 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

People make a lot of assumptions based on ‘perceived’ politics. The vitriol towards Rodgers from a certain segment of fans noticeably ratcheted up after Nov 2021, even if they will never admit that as the reason. They’ve held that grudge ever since & can’t stop themselves from taking potshots at him on the regular.

Those regularly making excuses for him should probably spend some time in the mirror reflecting on these same words, even if they will never admit that as the reason

• Like 4

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

No, I don't. I honestly think Rodgers is gonna go off the deep end when he doesn't have football anymore. He's already toeing it WHILE he has football and it got worse when he was injured all season.

Unfortunate because he has a platform to do good instead.

He's going to do some wacky off the wall podcast when his playing days are done.  He loves to shat stir and get attention.  No way he can just fade away.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

This is called hearsay, he media lives for this. I'm not saying it's not true or true but sheesh. I mean it's 10 am somewhere if you haven't heard a rumor you might as well start one. Lets say this guy didn't like him cause he was arrogant or very confident the lines can be blurred maybe........who knows who cares. He's a football player and the only reason they have these platforms is cause you, we, us tune in. I stopped i just like to laugh at this thread and the so called people talking like they know AR in some way! Pure gold. 

I honestly don't care if the guy I spoke to was right about anything or not, just thought it was a relevant anecdote to share. I think Packer fans are smart enough to decide for themselves whether it means anything or not lol.

• Like 3

I think at one time or another at least half of this board's members have had their way with Norm's mom and everything's good but if Norm were to end every post after a discussion suggesting the other person was on Epstein's list I wonder how quickly he might get banned?

Norm - I am in fact egging you on to do this as I want to see the ensuing debate as to whether the first comments are deemed satirical or people's crack research teams have found some semblance of truth 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's going to do some wacky off the wall podcast when his playing days are done.  He loves to shat stir and get attention.  No way he can just fade away.

He'll team up with Rogan or something 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

I honestly don't care if the guy I spoke to was right about anything or not, just thought it was a relevant anecdote to share. I think Packer fans are smart enough to decide for themselves whether it means anything or not lol.

It's relevant and corroborated by actions since it occured 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

I think at one time or another at least half of this board's members have had their way with Norm's mom and everything's good but if Norm were to end every post after a discussion suggesting the other person was on Epstein's list I wonder how quickly he might get banned?

Norm - I am in fact egging you on to do this as I want to see the ensuing debate as to whether the first comments are deemed satirical or people's crack research teams have found some semblance of truth 

@Norm 's mom's meatloaf is out of this world.  

She's also a fine woman who deserves many Red Lobster dinners.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Lots going on here regarding Rodgers, I'm curious what you think/feel...etc.

Regarding Rodgers right now.  He went after Kimmel, said what he said.  Jimmy responded.  Aaron lost his platform on McAfee.

Do you think he's learned anything?  Like it's okay to be an arrogant know it all when you are a highly paid, high performer in the NFL?  But not so much when you are really over the hill and have zero positive accomplishments under your belt in the past 24 months or so?

Cuz I can see where being "cancelled" right now could really, really set him off.  Or?  He holds onto that receipt and will use it in the future when he has a little more credibility on a platform.  Could be a "chip" that carries him to train harder to have a great season next year.  

No agenda here from me, just pure curiosity on my part.

Also?  Would love to hear what @beekay414 feels about this right now.  (And everyone else)

No worries if you don't want to respond, you've said a ton already and I get it if the topic exhausts you.

He didn't lose his platform on McAfee.  They said he won't be on the show the rest of the season.  Just fodder. Season's over.  He'll be back next year too much cashola on the line he's a draw.  Maybe he'll miss on last show this year but it's nothing. 

6 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

No we're not there is 118 pages that says otherwise. haha.