Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, ReasonablySober said:

He appeared in the offseason as well. 

Besides, watch for yourself. 

Sure as hell sounds like Rodgers is a headache PM doesn't want anymore.  

So, is Pat going to trade him to Cowherd?  Cuz Cowherd has the leverage???

Sorry, couldn't resist.

36 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Nothing Kimmel or his writers do is "a good job".  He's a **** head that uses his "comedy" platform to promote is political agenda.  

...tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch that video.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Anytime someone uses quotations around “joke”, you can be positive they don’t know what one is.

I’m married to a women that developed multiple personality disorders including bipolar 2 because she was sexually abused from age 8 to 12. Solving her mental health issues has cost me over 100k in only the last 3 years, alone. My father in law died of Covid/cancer/obesity.

It’s okay to joke about things. Humor is born from tragedy. Anyone trying to say otherwise is still captured by fear and negativity. You don’t have to let anything ruin your day. I can’t imagine getting upset over something you aren’t the least bit involved in. He’s not our QB. 

Aaron never actually points Jimmy for pedofilia. Did you not hear the segment? Those paying attention noticed that, so stop the spread of a lie.

Kimmel made jokes about Aaron during Covid. He’s said people that didn’t get the shot shouldn’t get a bed. He did Karl Malone. Ivermectin is horse dewormer. Had Fauci on. Etc. He did the man show. You have two daughters right? Would you be cool if your daughter was using a viewfinder and Kimmel pretended to eat her *** behind her back? Kimmel paid a 16 year old teenager to make crazy lewd comments to women. Who are you protecting and from what? 

Update: Listened to this weeks hour on McAfee. It’s exactly as I thought. Cancel culture taking another L, thought that was no longer happening. Maybe this is the lid on the jar of sensitivity being put back on for good. Back to controlling what I can control and making the most of what I can, instead of trying to go after someone that is trying to be a part of shedding light on creeps.

Fing brilliant post. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If that's what Aaron actually cared about he wouldn't "joke" about the issue as he did. Aaron only cares about attention for his mediocre and one-level deep thinking.

You're confusing harmful distraction for humor.  Unfortunately a lot of people do this.

Actually, Aaron went on for a while about the "Epstein list," and how he hoped those on it who did things to and with children would receive their just due. 

I may think of Aaron in a negative light on many subjects. When he spoke on this, he was standing up for those kids getting some justice. 

I don't know how anyone can fault that part of what Aaron said. It's actually unconscionable for people to want to sweep that under a rug.

I'M NOT SUGGESTING THAT IS YOUR INTENT OR MOTIVE! Just pointing that part out. 

15 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Actually, Aaron went on for a while about the "Epstein list," and how he hoped those on it who did things to and with children would receive their just due. 

I may think of Aaron in a negative light on many subjects. When he spoke on this, he was standing up for those kids getting some justice. 

I don't know how anyone can fault that part of what Aaron said. It's actually unconscionable for people to want to sweep that under a rug.

Yeah I'm not questioning his intent here. 

But his actions detract from useful discourse. Accusing (or giving the clear impression of it) anyone, without any actual reason to do so, just ultimately weakens the legitimate concerns later.

It's the "crying wolf" phenomenon. 

The end result is harmful, whatever his level one intent might be.

This is in addition to the harm Kimmel and family unnecessarily endured due to the comments - and quite frankly is the much bigger problem here.

Edited by incognito_man

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

OK, I lied! Do you think MLF and Gute are watching this unfold and sitting back laughing their ***** off, knowing that they don't have to deal with this **** any longer?

Maybe Murphy is those other guys are busy.  

• Like 2

It’s actually pretty wild Rodgers v Kimmel has gotten more coverage than the mostly benign list of names that have been dropped by the courts. Like 3-4 of them got brought to justice via dying in prison already so I supposed that’s partly why. 

Again, I don’t vote. I got both shots when they were calling it a vaccination (it isn’t). But I’m wise enough to know America’s the GOAT because we aren’t afraid of words including jokes and opposing views. The censor/cancel/conceal happens in the rest of the world, but the American spirit just does not give a crap. We’re gonna say things when we see things, and that’s going to be the winning formula in the long run. We’ll take the downside because the upside is everything.

55 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

OK, I lied! Do you think MLF and Gute are watching this unfold and sitting back laughing their ***** off, knowing that they don't have to deal with this **** any longer?

They better not be....

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Literally everyone except pedo's wants pedo's to get what they have coming to them.

58 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

We’re gonna say things when we see things,

What an inspiring patriotic post, but unfortunately that isn't what's going on here.

This is a case of Aaron saying things without seeing anything first. Because there's nothing to see here. There's no connection between Kimmel and Epstein. Certainly nothing Aaron has knowledge of, at the VERY least.

That's the problem.

And I intend to keep hammering this point until people stop violating it.

• Like 3