Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

35 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Saw quite a bit of the replay of Packers win vs. Cowboys last year. Rodgers looked like he was mad at everybody. 

I think the microcosm of Rodgers last year in that game was at the end of regulation.  Tie game, ~1 minute left, the Packers have 3rd and 1  at their own ~40 and the Cowboys have 3 time outs.   LaFleur calls a shot play as he is fond of doing on 3rd and short because hitting it wins the game, Rodgers extends the play, scrambles, and throws the ball away then screams at his coach on the sideline for not calling a running play to at least cost the Cowboys a time out.

Me watching at home is wondering if he really wanted to cost Dallas a timeout, why didn't he just go down instead of throwing the ball away?  Losing 2 yards or whatever would have hardly mattered for field position.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think the microcosm of Rodgers last year in that game was at the end of regulation.  Tie game, ~1 minute left, the Packers have 3rd and 1  at their own ~40 and the Cowboys have 3 time outs.   LaFleur calls a shot play as he is fond of doing on 3rd and short because hitting it wins the game, Rodgers extends the play, scrambles, and throws the ball away then screams at his coach on the sideline for not calling a running play to at least cost the Cowboys a time out.

Me watching at home is wondering if he really wanted to cost Dallas a timeout, why didn't he just go down instead of throwing the ball away?  Losing 2 yards or whatever would have hardly mattered for field position.

It's probably because MLF didn't call a shot play, Aaron audibled to one

12 hours ago, Bcv said:

Hundreds and hundreds of other players weren’t vaccinated and received 0 flack for it. Rodgers is just a ******* ******* and people don’t like him, what’s so hard to understand?

Keep your victim complex for Truth Social. 

This is disingenuous. How many of those other players have their status *known* by the public?

Nobody has a “victim complex” here. If you don’t like what I post, you can hit the bricks. 

8 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

Those regularly making excuses for him should probably spend some time in the mirror reflecting on these same words, even if they will never admit that as the reason

You are an idiot if you think I “regularly make excuses for him”. You obviously must not read this board very much. 

We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it. Not because of the fact that he wasn't vaccinated, for the way he presented it. That's the rub, not the fact that he chose not to, it's that he couldn't just say "no I chose not to get vaccinated because I may be allergic to it." He had to say what he said and go about it how he went about it and then play the victim and make a big ******* spiel about it. 

This isn't ******* difficult. People still painting that picture are just straight up Koala brained and can't critically think. 

As far as what's going on now? I stated already I don't care. It's Aaron being Aaron. He's doing the same **** now that he's always done. He thinks he's a galaxy brained thinker when he's just a straight moron most of the time. He's not cute about it when he thinks he is. His spiel is about as creative as StatBoy's. 

The man needs to get back on the football field and fail so we can just get back to talking about how much better Jordan Love is than he is. That'll be the must see TV. Not his dumbass McAfee appearances.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

This is disingenuous. How many of those other players have their status *known* by the public?

Nobody has a “victim complex” here. If you don’t like what I post, you can hit the bricks. 

The ones that made the news were Cousins, Lamar, Beasley. All had their takes and Beasley basically lost his job for his stance. Rodgers though was the one that played the media and that's what made it worse. Only when he got found out did he make his case

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it. Not because of the fact that he wasn't vaccinated, for the way he presented it. That's the rub, not the fact that he chose not to, it's that he couldn't just say "no I chose not to get vaccinated because I may be allergic to it." He had to say what he said and go about it how he went about it and then play the victim and make a big ******* spiel about it. 

This isn't ******* difficult. People still painting that picture are just straight up Koala brained and can't critically think. 

As far as what's going on now? I stated already I don't care. It's Aaron being Aaron. He's doing the same **** now that he's always done. He thinks he's a galaxy brained thinker when he's just a straight moron most of the time. He's not cute about it when he thinks he is. His spiel is about as creative as StatBoy's. 

The man needs to get back on the football field and fail so we can just get back to talking about how much better Jordan Love is than he is. That'll be the must see TV. Not his dumbass McAfee appearances.

lotta words for a guy who says he doesn't care, the one who actually could care less is Rodgers, he knows he can say just about anything and it will be world news, he's rich and famous, thats how that stuff works.

I've supported the QB, but have known for a decade that I didn't like the personality very much, fame imo went to his head long ago, just as it has for other great athletes, talk is just talk, till he pulls a OJ Simpson who really cares, no me.