Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

I mean we can all unite under the banner that the idea of Aaron Rodgers becoming President of the United States because a Kennedy gets assassinated IS funny, right? 

I mean this politics talk is what I go to football and this forum to avoid. Think I’m cool on this thread until 12 does Football again because I’m 100% certain the idea he’s on RFK’s list is fabricated click bait (NFL, RFK, Big Media doesn’t mind) but that leaves Rodgers again in the position where he can either return to not talking about every rumor about him and let the media make things up—or he’s annoying as hell talking about every rumor about him.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

RFK is not a candidate of a major party. Many other primary candidates (including this year) have not received it. Also, Biden doesn't run the secret service.

Let's stick to the facts here.

RJK started his campaign running against Biden as a Democrat, that is just a fact. He asked for Secret Service Protection and was denied. 

Homeland Security (along with others who advise) decided who gets secret service protection when running for President. Homeland Security reports to Biden. So yes, Biden did have the ability to make that happen. Given the Kennedy family history, it should have been a given he would get protection. 

Below is a link to a litany of articles from left leaning or left run news organizations backing up what I stated. In fact, some were slamming BIDEN for not getting Kennedy Secret Service Protection. 

Did Biden have the ability to get Robert F. Kennedy secret service protection - Search (bing.com)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I mean we can all unite under the banner that the idea of Aaron Rodgers becoming President of the United States because a Kennedy gets assassinated IS funny, right? 

I mean this politics talk is what I go to football and this forum to avoid. Think I’m cool on this thread until 12 does Football again because I’m 100% certain the idea he’s on RFK’s list is fabricated click bait (NFL, RFK, Big Media doesn’t mind) but that leaves Rodgers again in the position where he can either return to not talking about every rumor about him and let the media make things up—or he’s annoying as hell talking about every rumor about him.

This thread is about all things Aaron Rodgers. He is on Kennedy's short list of potential VP Candidates. As frightening as that is to think about it is also Aaron Rodgers news. 

Is it going to happen? We should all hope not, even though Kennedy has no shot. The fact Kennedy threw his name out there is scary enough to be disqualifying in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

This thread is about all things Aaron Rodgers. He is on Kennedy's short list of potential VP Candidates. As frightening as that is to think about it is also Aaron Rodgers news. 

Is it going to happen? We should all hope not, even though Kennedy has no shot. The fact Kennedy threw his name out there is scary enough to be disqualifying in my opinion. 

Kennedy… no shot…. Pick one.

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

You're assuming Rodgers isn't already plotting against Kennedy. The disrespect for our future VP In this thread is unacceptable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

RJK started his campaign running against Biden as a Democrat, that is just a fact. He asked for Secret Service Protection and was denied. 

Homeland Security (along with others who advise) decided who gets secret service protection when running for President. Homeland Security reports to Biden. So yes, Biden did have the ability to make that happen. Given the Kennedy family history, it should have been a given he would get protection. 

Below is a link to a litany of articles from left leaning or left run news organizations backing up what I stated. In fact, some were slamming BIDEN for not getting Kennedy Secret Service Protection. 

Did Biden have the ability to get Robert F. Kennedy secret service protection - Search (bing.com)

The first of which debunks his claim and correctly points out there's been exactly one case of a candidate receiving protection at that point in the campaign cycle since 1980.

Thanks for proving my point.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Dude's a lost cause. Just a incredibly dumb individual who is convinced that they're smarter than everybody else.

he successfully hid this side of him from the public for a long damn time. for the most part.

This is why RFK did a soft release to float his name before it became official. See if he can weather the fallout for what comes up after Rodgers is under a much bigger microscope.

Probably gonna be a rough month for QAaron

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

CNN unsubstantiated claims that come out as someone who is an a rumored pick VP of RFK (who will likely take votes away from CNNs preferred candidate ) are accepted “news” ? Let’s put out a Fox News opinion piece as fact too lol

• Like 1