Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, incognito_man said:

i'm here for it, too.

I don't immediately see much harm in RFK adding him to the ticket. (and actually, there's a LOT of RFK's message that's worth hearing - his nuttiness is a small but unavoidable part of him. But he's an environmental lawyer by trade and has some definite good ideas that I support getting more airtime).

and the bonus is that it will be absurdly entertaining

I agree with RFK having some good ideas, but why turn your campaign into a circus act with a midget tossing contest? How does anybody take him seriously after that alleged bone-headed move? He becomes a clown as soon as he does that. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Striker said:

who fear monger about things that don't actually happen in order to harm marginalized communities

A colossal lie. But you incapable of debating without using strawman such as inventing motives in your opponents’ heads, as if you can mind-read. 

as far as ‘fear-mongering’, Leftist politics is chock-full of that. Hence the “They’re going to put yall back in chains”, spouted by a certain loon that currently sits in the White House. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

OMG, I so want this to happen for two reasons. The shear comedy of it all and the fact he may have to put football on hold. 

We traded Rodges for 2 - 2nd round picks. In return, the Jets got 3 plays and a whole lot of bull**** and drama! LMFAO

Joe Douglass is going to have to be in the cabinet someplace in an alternative universe where Kennedy has a snowballs chance in hell.

Don't worry, the Jets have all the leverage!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

If this gets locked i am uninstalling the FF app from my phone in protest

I'll run for Congress in order to introduce the "Restore Free Speech at Footballs Future Act of 2025".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Are they true labels or false labels? That is the important question. But I agree, those should not substitute for debate either. 

In their safe little bubble where like-minded individuals all gather to share their social media "truths" and the algorithms all affirm them, they are definitely true labels.  Outside the bubble in the real world - false.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

No One was forced by the government to take the vaccine

Well aside from soldiers and sailors

I'm neither for or against the vaccine, but this is not true. Many companies made it mandatory, or you'd get fired, including health care people. 

Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing COVID-19 vaccine mandate - ABC News (go.com)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

we can add "intellectually dishonest" to their list of misapplied buzzwords.

it's flattering how, after I've previously used it correctly to call them out, a few characters on here now misuse it consistently because they like the word lol

Nope, it’s perfectly well-applied. 

I have used that term plenty of times before you mentioned it. But it does not surprise me that a narcissistic liar like yourself wants to take credit for that. 

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

I'll run for Congress in order to introduce the "Restore Free Speech at Footballs Future Act of 2025".

You got as much chance as the Kennedy-Rodgers ticket. Stick to your day job. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I agree with RFK having some good ideas, but why turn your campaign into a circus act with a midget tossing contest? How does anybody take him seriously after that alleged bone-headed move? He becomes a clown as soon as he does that. 

Not sure why Kennedy is running, what his true goal is.  Exposure for down the road?  He has no chance and he knows he has no chance of winning.

Rodg or Jesse V?  I find it hard to believe this was a serious thought.

If Kennedy wants some kind of legitimacy to his attempt he need a legitimate running mate.  I could quickly name 3.

Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Tulsi Gabbard.  I doubt any of the three would join him.

I'm neither for or against the vaccine, but this is not true. Many companies made it mandatory, or you'd get fired, including health care people. 

Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing COVID-19 vaccine mandate - ABC News (go.com)

That's not being forced to take it. That is being told that a condition of working here is being vaccinated.

No different than other conditions of employment, such as having to pee in a cup.every time you are involved in an accident, not showing up smelling like a brewery, or wearing clothing to work

Edited by Mr Bad Example

2 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Nope, it’s perfectly well-applied. 

I have used that term plenty of times before you mentioned it. But it does not surprise me that a narcissistic liar like yourself wants to take credit for that. 

Dude, I like reading a lot of what you post. Friendly advise, and I sincerely mean that, stop with the name calling. 

Nobody wins these arguments on the internet. Let's stick to making fun of Rodgers for even thinking he should be a VP candidate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

That's not being forced to take it. That is being told that a condition of working here is being vaccinated.

No different than other conditions of employment, such as having to pee in a cup.every time you are involved in an accident, not showing up smelling like a brewery, or wearing clothing to work

Your response is intellectually dishonest, and I think you know that. If you don't take this shot, we fire you and you can't take care of your family, but no pressure! Come on that's bull**** and you know it. 

BTW, folks in the military could opt out of the military rather than take the vaccine. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

No different than other conditions of employment, such as having to pee in a cup. every time you are involved in an accident, not showing up smelling like a brewery, or wearing clothing to work

Peeing in a cub is very different than having something shot into your body! There's no side affects from peeing in a cup.

Your response is intellectually dishonest, and I think you know that. If you don't take this shot, we fire you and you can't take care of your family, but no pressure! Come on that's bull**** and you know it. 

BTW, folks in the military could opt out of the military rather than take the vaccine. 

It's almost as of there are negative consequences to weak workers rights, feeble unions, and at-will employment

• Like 1