Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, Striker said:

Never thought this thread would turn into a poop exchange thread but here we are.

...though Throw Rogan did once talk about his darkness retreat poops so I guess this all tracks.

There is a way to disagree and still keep it fun and civil.  Too many people have forgotten about that.  I have a friend that worked on Hillary Clinton's campaign.  I have another friend that wears a Make America Great Again hat.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

There is a way to disagree and still keep it fun and civil.  Too many people have forgotten about that.  I have a friend that worked on Hillary Clinton's campaign.  I have another friend that wears a Make America Great Again hat.  

found dave's friend

s-l400.jpg

7 minutes ago, Striker said:

...though Throw Rogan did once talk about his darkness retreat poops so I guess this all tracks.

You have to imagine that the darkness retreat in which you eat a lot of high fiber foods is essentially "signing up to be trapped in a fart cave." 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Aaron lives in New Jersey?

He might need some of my poop if he doesn't like vaccinations.

Its his house he bought when he signed with the Jets. I'm sure he has a few houses. 

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

You have to imagine that the darkness retreat in which you eat a lot of high fiber foods is essentially "signing up to be trapped in a fart cave." 

what if a darkness retreat is all about eating laxatives and just having a ton of disgusting poops that you don't want to look at?

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

Your accusations are your confessions.

Remember, the last POTUS was taking credit FOR the Vax, then he lost the election (fact) and that whole crowd flipped to No-Vax.

Historical fact.

That’s a flatout lie.

#1. Him & his supporters are 2 separate things. If we were such blind cultists as your buddies falsely portray, there would have been 100% vax rate among that section of the pop, but we’re not, so there wasn’t. He never stopped touting it before or after the election. 

#2. Of course people will not form their final opinion of it until after they see how it ended up being tested & produced, the timing of which for many coincided to be after the election. So it is dishonest to declare that if they flipped, it could have only been due to politics, & not from any further revelations they discover about its testing, stem cells, possible side-effects, etc. 

#3. Conversely there are legions of screenshots of leftist influencers & celebs tweeting they would refuse the “Trump” vax & then later flip flopping on the issue, so the projection is very much in the other direction. 

#4. There is a massive difference between having an opinion on the vax & forcing its use on others, especially irrespective of age/comorbidities which drastically varies & changes the risk tradeoff calculation for each individual.

• Like 1