🦅 2023 Eagles Schedule 🦅 ~ Released

Kiltman

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

As you should. I have no sympathy for those EST whining TBH.

They usually have it pretty good most years. Prime time games will always suck a bit for those that like to get bed early.

Living on the west coast definitely is a cheat code for prime time games. They have to wait for us to get home from work before the games start.

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Their tough stretch is 3 teams, while ours is like 5 or 6 playoff teams. Besides, the play us after a long rest following thanksgiving if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, but the NFL gave the Cowboys the Eagles at home for the 3rd road game in a row near the end of the season. I’m used to them always giving them some scheduling advantages lol.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They usually have it pretty good most years. Prime time games will always suck a bit for those that like to get bed early.

Living on the west coast definitely is a cheat code for prime time games. They have to wait for us to get home from work before the games start.

Lived in California for 12 years, I hated 10am games. Once again I like my sleep. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Cowboys are CST and not EST, but they have only 2 early games (12 pm) this year.

I feel like with the NFL getting rid of the rule that every team needs a prime time game that it means even more that if your team is pretty popular and good that they won’t be playing much in the early slate of games. The NFL wants eyes on those types of teams and less eyes are on specific games at that time.

So, if y’all want the Eagles to play at 1 pm EST, then I guess you better start praying on their downfall lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Almost 50, but this started in my early 40's.  But it does give me quite time before my wife gets up, so I go hang out in my home office, watch pregame stuff, check fantasy football lineups.

I know what you mean by that. Those little slivers of "me time" become so precious lol

7 minutes ago, AustrianEagle said:

i am watching the draft two nights in a row from 1am to 5am and people complaining about a 10 am start, wow id kill for that 😅

I’d watch the draft if it came on at 2 am. I’d have an alarm set and make some coffee. Love the draft.

The bigger problem isn’t really waking up at 10 am since I’m always up for games regardless if the Eagles are playing then, but paying that high price for Sunday Ticket only to miss most of the games when they play at 10 am.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

On the east coast football is Sunday plans. I love my 1, 4/4:30, 830 ritual.

Facts. I'd be pissed if I had to watch a game at like 10am. 

On top of the fact you don't live anywhere near the stadium so you can't even attend unless you make a vacation out of it. Feel bad for all the Eagle fans no where near the stadium

I'm too much a diehard to move away from the stadiums. I'll be here for the rest of my life lol

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

21 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Facts. I'd be pissed if I had to watch a game at like 10am. 

On top of the fact you don't live anywhere near the stadium so you can't even attend unless you make a vacation out of it. Feel bad for all the Eagle fans no where near the stadium

I'm too much a diehard to move away from the stadiums. I'll be here for the rest of my life lol

Yeah I just don't think that gives you any time to really do anything in the morning and early day. I like to get stuff done early and not have to wait till later on. And yeah I live like 5-6 hours away near Pittsburgh so that's a little mini vacation for me lol

15 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I just don't think that gives you any time to really do anything in the morning and early day. I like to get stuff done early and not have to wait till later on. And yeah I live like 5-6 hours away near Pittsburgh so that's a little mini vacation for me lol

Me too. Get everything done and enjoy football the rest of the day.

5-6 hours is better then a plane ride especially a 6+ hour one. I'd count that as a win

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Me too. Get everything done and enjoy football the rest of the day.

5-6 hours is better then a plane ride especially a 6+ hour one. I'd count that as a win

Yeah it's really not THAT bad. I'll have to make my way back out there maybe this season. Maybe stay for a weekend and take Monday off.

I'm seeing the game against the Seahawks being penciled in mostly as a loss. I just can't see this team losing to Geno Smith. The roster is good but I just can't see Geno keeping pace with our offense and Geno continuing to be a great passer, especially downfield.

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm seeing the game against the Seahawks being penciled in mostly as a loss. I just can't see this team losing to Geno Smith. The roster is good but I just can't see Geno keeping pace with our offense and Geno continuing to be a great passer, especially downfield.

long road trip after a tough 4 game stretch against a competent team. Plus we always lose to the seahawks.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

long road trip after a tough 4 game stretch against a competent team. Plus we always lose to the seahawks.

Idk the Geno thing trumps all of that other stuff for me. We always lost to Russ. Dude was different. Geno isn't a guy I see us losing to, regardless of circumstances.