🦅 2023 Eagles Schedule 🦅 ~ Released

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

It's shaping in a way that the last part of the schedule will be brutal. 

Week 11 -  @ Chiefs

Week 12 - vs. Bills

Week 13 - vs. Niners 

Week 14 - @ Cowboys

Yeah…. that’s pretty nuts. You got probably the 2 best teams in the AFC and then the two best non-Eagles teams in the NFC.

On 5/9/2023 at 10:01 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just don’t want a bye week too late this year like give us week 9 or 10 off

Looks like we’re getting that week 10 bye like I wanted. The league kinda screwed us with the latest possible bye ever in 2021 with week 14 (latest used to be 13 before the extra game) and then week 7 (too early) this past season.

It seems like we have the Cowboys week 9 going into the bye and then we have the Chiefs, Bills, Niners, Cowboys (again), and Seahawks.

Then after that we get the Giants twice in the last 3 weeks who will probably be fighting for their playoff lives and the Cardinals in week 17 sandwiched between those Giants games and by then Kyler should be as close to all the way back as he will be this year. Giants on the other hand get Cardinals week 2 so Kyler probably doesn’t play against them. Not like I’m scared of Kyler and Gannon, but we’ll probably get their best shot compared to other teams in the division. 

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Looks like we’re getting that week 10 bye like I wanted. The league kinda screwed us with the latest possible bye ever in 2021 with week 14 (latest used to be 13 before the extra game) and then week 7 (too early) this past season.

It seems like we have the Cowboys week 9 going into the bye and then we have the Chiefs, Bills, Niners, Cowboys (again), and Seahawks.

Then after that we get the Giants twice in the last 3 weeks who will probably be fighting for their playoff lives and the Cardinals in week 17 sandwiched between those Giants games and by then Kyler should be as close to all the way back as he will be this year. Giants on the other hand get Cardinals week 2 so Kyler probably doesn’t play against them. Not like I’m scared of Kyler and Gannon, but we’ll probably get their best shot compared to other teams in the division. 

I mean I feel like you can kinda stretch any matchup to fit an easy or difficult narrative. This feels like that tbh

@ Pats 

v Vikings (TNF)

@ Bucs (MNF)

v Commanders 

@ Rams 

@ Jets 

v Dolphins 

@ Commanders 

v Cowboys 

BYE

@ Chiefs (MNF)

v Bills 

v 9ers 

@ Cowboys 

@ Seahawks 

v Giants (Xmas)

v Cardinals 

@ Giants (sat or sun)

Take it for what it’s worth. Probably trash sources. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Week 11 -  @ Chiefs

Week 12 - vs. Bills

Week 13 - vs. Niners 

Week 14 - @ Cowboys

Yeah…. that’s pretty nuts. You got probably the 2 best teams in the AFC and then the two best non-Eagles teams in the NFC.

well, if they are gonna give us that slate...better to have it in December I suppose.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Disagree 

I mean if you're talking about the Cardinals as being any kind of tough matchup idk how I can understand that lol. Ditto the Giants. I'm just saying you can look at about any schedule and depending on what lense you view it through you can manipulate it.

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

@ Pats 

v Vikings (TNF)

@ Bucs (MNF)

v Commanders 

@ Rams 

@ Jets 

v Dolphins 

@ Commanders 

v Cowboys 

BYE

@ Chiefs (MNF)

v Bills 

v 9ers 

@ Cowboys 

@ Seahawks 

v Giants (Xmas)

v Cardinals 

@ Giants (sat or sun)

Take it for what it’s worth. Probably trash sources. 

If that is the case, we have a tendency of getting a half easy and half tough schedule (not necessarily in that order) more often than not. 

Just alternate easy and difficult games! lol