Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The point?

Even if you’re hurt you can still participate. would be nice to see Jimmy out there on a scooter maybe talking to wrs running routes coaching up our young qbs you know being a team player. Get acclimated to the heat.

But I forgot he hasn’t even been paid so it’s almost like he’s not even on the team.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Even if you’re hurt you can still participate. would be nice to see Jimmy out there on a scooter maybe talking to wrs running routes coaching up our young qbs you know being a team player. Get acclimated to the heat.

But I forgot he hasn’t even been paid so it’s almost like he’s not even on the team.

Who says he's not? Adams said in his PC last week that he's been working with Jimmy, going through the offense, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

OTAs includes meetings with personnel and coaches where Jimmy is present with the team. That’s more important than short and shells practices

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Who says he's not? Adams said in his PC last week that he's been working with Jimmy, going through the offense, etc.

In the nice ac building?

that’s cute and all while everyone is outside working on their craft with teammates. 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

OTAs includes meetings with personnel and coaches where Jimmy is present with the team. That’s more important than short and shells practices

Why are maxx and adams outside working then imo they’re way more established on the team and in the nfl than jimmy?

oh yea cause they have a crazy work ethic, want to be the best player and teammate they can be and try to get better every day.

Imo mid season you’ll take more stock in the guy that was tryna to out work you outside on end of practice gassers then the guy who was watching film with you inside. I’ve seen it on hs and college level but maybe the nfl is different. Maybe you’re correct tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Why are maxx and adams outside working then imo they’re way more established on the team and in the nfl than jimmy?

oh yea cause they have a crazy work ethic, want to be the best player and teammate they can be and try to get better every day.

Imo mid season you’ll take more stock in the guy that was tryna to out work you outside on end of practice gassers then the guy who was watching film with you inside. I’ve seen it on hs and college level but maybe the nfl is different. Maybe you’re correct tho.

Lol they know he hurt. When he get out there he'll have his chance to show them.

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Deablo is wearing the Green dot according to JMD

I was listening to one of their episodes on YouTube and they say Deablo bulked up this offseason.  Someone nicknamed him big swole.

• Like 1