Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Remember I called it first: him and the safety are gonna be the two best out of this class lol

Chris Smith is a guy I really like. He’s a football player rather than athlete and I think he’ll vastly outplay his draft stock too. CBs are so hard to judge…….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Watched the Andre James interview very interesting 

Welp the OL will be fine people screaming they suck have nothing better to do.

Many outlets had the Raiders OL much improved the last 10 games of the season  Bricillo is a good coach. Nobody has a problem with Miller, Parham looks like he will be a stud, James isn't bad just over paid. Bars was trash but will be upgraded addition by subtraction, and Eluemunor  graded out above average and is currently ranked 32 OT in the league all he needs to do is cut down the penalties. Then the continuity and gelling part is important.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Many outlets had the Raiders OL much improved the last 10 games of the season  Bricillo is a good coach. Nobody has a problem with Miller, Parham looks like he will be a stud, James isn't bad just over paid. Bars was trash but will be upgraded addition by subtraction, and Eluemunor  graded out above average and is currently ranked 32 OT in the league all he needs to do is cut down the penalties. Then the continuity and gelling part is important.

Never got the James hate. His first couple of games were atrocious, but since like his 4th or 5th start, he hasn't been some horrible C. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Agreed. Continuity is a way for an O-line to get better. Muti, or Van Roten or someone else will replace Bars

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Watched the Andre James interview very interesting 

Thanks for posting this. Impressed by Deablo, sounds articulate, thoughtful and humble. That’s a great recipe in my book!

James too spoke well, has been at least average as a player and I have belief in Bricillo the coach, they kinda over performed last year given only really Miller was a known quantity. Excited to see progression from Munford and Parham in particular.

20 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Lmao they don't even know who going to wear the green dot, just yesterday Zeigler said it will be Spillane, because he wore the green dot in Pittsburgh.

This is the time where I expect them to try out and see who works better with the green dot