Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Out of the QB's on the roster sure but he is a below average QB playing behind one of the worst D's in football.  Winning is something he won't be doing much of this year....

Time will tell, however if he does I am sure you will think of some other reason to find fault. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh still interesting and I’ll definitely be checking out his movement. But I’m glad we have a qb on deck 

Is he even a real doctor. I just find it odd that maybe because he heard a rumor Jimmy wasn't going to make it to training camp, that we have a video telling us how the initial timeline was wrong all of a sudden.

When initially the math was simple, multiple reports were if Jimmy had the surgery in early December when he first got hurt he would have already been ready in March when the Raiders signed him and its exactly why I predicted Jimmy to be ready mid July I did the math.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Is he even a real doctor. I just find it odd that maybe because he heard a rumor Jimmy wasn't going to make it to training camp, that we have a video telling us how the initial timeline was wrong all of a sudden.

When initially the math was simple, multiple reports were if Jimmy had the surgery in early December when he first got hurt he would have already been ready in March when the Raiders signed him and its exactly why I predicted Jimmy to be ready mid July I did the math.

Correct, I remember you saying the timetable adds up to his rehab being complete right before TC.

The 49ers med staff should of had him go to surgery but held off with hopes he would be available for the playoffs. There was a similar doctor video back in March that went over the injury  that suggested a timeline of recovery would be a full health by TC.

Content creators know Raiders content gets clicks: He basically did the exact same video with a clickbait article

• Like 1

3 hours ago, raidr4life said:

But he's lying he was calling people JMD haters in December.

Lying about what?  I never changed my stance that I was reserving judgment on JM and DZ until after the season concluded.  I called JM out in both good and bad times.  When the O showed promise I praised them but they were never able to find consistency at any point during the season.  When the O showed glimpses of being inconstant, conservative and uninspiring and I called them out.  The D was a disaster from day 1. 

This team collapsed and quit at the end of the season going 1 and 4 with the one win being a fluke play against NE.  The Rams loss was a collapse of epic proportions. The grit and passion that RB inspired all but evaporated under JM. 

The end of the season collapse, no consistency with play calling, inability to motivate or inspire, inability to properly evaluate talent, terrible asset management with negative ROI and my end of the season conclusion is that JM is in over his head as a HC and will be extremely lucky to survive next season.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Thanks man.  I think everyone on here wants the same thing and that is to build a championship caliber team lead by a fantastic coach that everyone can respect.  Tempers flare sometimes but it stems from 20+ years of being one of if not the worst ran organizations in professional sports.  

I try to call it like I see it and no one is perfect. However, I can't condone how this current regime has coached and managed assets.  They have netted a terrible ROI their first two off seasons by turning assets in liabilities and making bad personnel decisions.  I can't be bullish on a regime that makes such blunders.  

I mean, I'm pretty sure most of been following what I've been saying know that I have never supported Mcdaniels from the beginning. I tried to be optimistic after I heard his opening press conference, but after week one I knew it was going to be the same as the Broncos. That's kind of where I stand.

I don't think we have a chance to win until that guy is gone like @big_palooka mentioned. 

• Like 1

But he's lying he was calling people JMD haters in December.

Lolol and this is true because he did call me that but he did also acknowledged that he was originally for Mcdaniels. That's why I said I respected his honesty.

I honestly didn’t read to much into it I liked the comparison to dmac tho and the rest was interesting 

7 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lying about what?  I never changed my stance that I was reserving judgment on JM and DZ until after the season concluded.  I called JM out in both good and bad times.  When the O showed promise I praised them but they were never able to find consistency at any point during the season.  When the O showed glimpses of being inconstant, conservative and uninspiring and I called them out.  The D was a disaster from day 1. 

This team collapsed and quit at the end of the season going 1 and 4 with the one win being a fluke play against NE.  The Rams loss was a collapse of epic proportions. The grit and passion that RB inspired all but evaporated under JM. 

The end of the season collapse, no consistency with play calling, inability to motivate or inspire, inability to properly evaluate talent, terrible asset management with negative ROI and my end of the season conclusion is that JM is in over his head as a HC and will be extremely lucky to survive next season.

Changing you story again. 😆 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Out of the QB's on the roster sure but he is a below average QB playing behind one of the worst D's in football.  Winning is something he won't be doing much of this year....

The Raiders had a bottom 3 defense a year ago. They lost 8 games by 1 score. They blew 4 double digit leads in the 4th quarter. The QB had a 33% completion rate in the red zone. 

And what if they are not one of the worst defenses in football. Has that crossed you mind? 

What if the defense improves and the QB with a 62% completion rate in the red zone score the team some points?