Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

30 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Munford taking 1st team reps, hopefully he earns the job. JE is the definition of Meh 

Munford has a lot of potential. Would be great news because he as solid in his reps last season. If we get Munford as a solid starter, that means 2022 draft produced LG and RT of the future w/ 3rd and 7th round picks

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Munford has a lot of potential. Would be great news because he as solid in his reps last season. If we get Munford as a solid starter, that means 2022 draft produced LG and RT of the future w/ 3rd and 7th round picks

His stock tanked after moving to Guard right? I had read he actually had some serious potential as a Tackle before that.

Edited by Justwinning
fixed
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Munford taking 1st team reps, hopefully he earns the job. JE is the definition of Meh 

JE is cool because he interacts with the fans a lot, and is generally serviceable on the field, but man this dude can't stop committing penalties to save his life SMH.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

JE is cool because he interacts with the fans a lot, and is generally serviceable on the field, but man this dude can't stop committing penalties to save his life SMH.

And that's why he losing the job mental errors in camp.

39 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

The pre snap stuff kills me, that just lack of focus. You know the snap count, I don’t get it 

8 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

This is the problem our defense is NOT good so when I hear they’re playing well against Jimmy G, it means he’s play terrible.

Not even trying to defend Jimmy but none of those guys were even part of our defense last year. I could easily see this group being middle of the pack on defense. Defense has a leg up at the beginning once the offense has to work out chemistry and learning the playbook. 4 picks has no excuses but the offense should get better with time and learning each other. Not a great thing to hear but thinking our D is gonna be one of the worst again is just speculation at this point.

12 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea he’s not good except when he plays. 

I think they call them 'gamers' you know like winners there are some who win in game but don't impress in practice especially if familiar vets are ahead of them. I wonder what we'd call coaches that ignore things like 'gamers'?!? Oh probably LOSERS but a coaches winning % might have to factor into that. Except that's their past and not now so THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT!  😃

6 hours ago, Geezy said:

Great that Munford has progressed as we’d hoped but Eluemunor could be a very valuable swing tackle. Eluemunor seems like he could be a good player but he’s held back by being blighted by false starts.