Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Another interesting listen thanks!

One thing that seems to be going under the radar a bit that I've noticed is that the Oline seems to be doing consistently well and has few glaring errors. The practices I'm reading about have been generally good and watching the game, they were very solid, our QBs were not under pressure and we ran the ball well and punched into the endzone a couple times. It's obviously not perfect but I'm not hearing or seeing the bad misses and breakdowns causing sacks and miscues like we were having last season. Kudos to the coaches who are working with less than elite players and kudos to the players for improving it seems.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

He destroyed that sled! That’s insane 

It's impressive given how high he is, just think what he'll do once he gets his hips low and explodes like Crosby 😀. Interesting to see the comparison in the clips shown above.........

Obviously Wilson is going from a stand up LB type stance and Crosby is going from a hand in ground position but you would think Wilson would be playing hand in dirt mostly so that is going to increase his power!

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yeah Wilson has stupid high potential. Just has to stay healthy and work on that damn first step/snap reaction. Maxx and Chandler Jones are two A+ vets to learn from.

Sky is the limit.

I think they're going to be able to take care of this easily.  I think he has the potential to be a full-blown menace.

• Like 1