Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

it's more likely just pure hope that Love ends up sucking.  Imagine being in their position.  

We certainly hope he flames out. But I don’t think he sucks given how he’s played so far and his circumstances. I’ve praised him multiple times in the GEN forum, including this past Monday. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Norm said:

I used to hang in the Bears forum on another site in their OFF TOPIC section bc a couple of them played FF games there with me and they were good **** and joked around a lot like we do in here and some of them flew off the ******* handle. And we NEVER talked about football in there, I didn't anyways. It was just random stupid **** like video games or drinking or stupid jokes, but no no I cannot be in there. I don't think I'm that touchy, but when the same couple always come in at that "Certain time" to drop some passive aggressive ****, it's like GTFO.

I go into the Bears forum and post on occasion.  I also will post on the Vikes forum on occasion.

I've found the guys over there to be pretty cool.  Even @SteelKing728 and @dll2000 !!  😀

However, I treat their forums like I'm a guest in their house.  Engage in conversation, and be very, very civil.  

That's how I've done it and I've always been treated with respect.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I go into the Bears forum and post on occasion.  I also will post on the Vikes forum on occasion.

I've found the guys over there to be pretty cool.  Even @SteelKing728 and @dll2000 !!  😀

However, I treat their forums like I'm a guest in their house.  Engage in conversation, and be very, very civil.  

Funny how that works.  Treat other people same way you would like to be treated or love your neighbor as yourself.   

Someone smarter than me said that.

(Good natured teasing aside). 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

But then no one would hear you. If you don't want to be heard, why are you here? That's my point regarding your suggestions to everyone to put you on ignore. 

I suggested it to one person, specifically, who is always crying about when I post. I am here because I want to be and I am not breaking any rules. If you have a problem with that, go pound sand. 

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Let's cause some chaos then!

Is Jordan Love for real?!?

• Like 3