Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

15 minutes ago, LacyIsGood said:

I’m happy with Love so far all things considered.  Really like his moxie…surprised by the lack of bootlegs, play action, screens, etc.  since the 1st game and the first 3 quarters of the 2nd.  

If they can get a solid line in front of the guy I see no reason why he can't continue to progress.  I like the vast majority of what I see from him.  Sure, he's got a lot he can tighten up, but I don't see any reason to think he can't continue to improve.  I think he's got a great makeup, and has basically all the physical talent to succeed.  It takes time.

• Like 1

Love has a distinct advantage that is going to keep him at green bay.  Hes an NFL quarterback.  But, hes not good enough to get paid big money.  That has utility for us..........assuming we can compensate in other positions.  We will not need to pay love big money after this season.  There is vantage in that.

11 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Love has a distinct advantage that is going to keep him at green bay.  Hes an NFL quarterback.  But, hes not good enough to get paid big money.  That has utility for us..........assuming we can compensate in other positions.  We will not need to pay love big money after this season.  There is vantage in that.

He's under contract next year. Four games in you have no idea what he might get. Look at Daniel Jones, Kyler Murray and others who are middling at best have gotten. 

He's a quarterback who at least half the league would want. His value is only going to go up. Middling quarterbacks are getting over 40 million a year apy. That is his floor. 

Edited by Old Guy

9 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Imagine your look of surprise when he resets the QB market on his next contract 

• Like 1

If you wanted your team to "be good" you wouldn't have disappeared when we came back last week and Love showed zero desire to roll over and die. You're not a Packer fan otherwise you'd be full on rooting for his success, not demeaning him at every turn. You want Love to fail and that's really all there is to it. That's all I'll say to the StatBoy since his level of posting belongs in NFL General with the rest of the non-Packer fans.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If you wanted your team to "be good" you wouldn't have disappeared when we came back last week and Love showed zero desire to roll over and die. You're not a Packer fan otherwise you'd be full on rooting for his success, not demeaning him at every turn. You want Love to fail and that's really all there is to it. That's all I'll say to the StatBoy since his level of posting belongs in NFL General with the rest of the non-Packer fans.

I wonder what his thoughts were re: Adams during his 2015 season? Or Josh Allen's first two sub-60 percent completion percentage seasons.

It's actually hilarious how transparently he's rooting against Love and the team in general just because he wants to see Gute fail. The disappearing act last week after the comeback on top of that was just *chef's kiss* to the trolling too.

• Like 3

Just now, Striker said:

I wonder what his thoughts were re: Adams during his 2015 season? Or Josh Allen's first two sub-60 percent completion percentage seasons.

It's actually hilarious how transparently he's rooting against Love and the team in general just because he wants to see Gute fail. The disappearing act last week after the comeback on top of that was just *chef's kiss* to the trolling too.

I wAnT mY tEaM tO bE GoOd

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

I want my team to be good. I don't need to see a guy play like **** for a season to know he sucks. Sorry If I don't blow the front office for every little move they make.

Then wait for him to play an entire season and not 4 games.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Striker said:

It doesn't have thoughts 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Striker said:

All you've got to know about StatKing is that he and I had a spirited back and forth some time ago where he was *ALL IN* on the greatness that is Zach Wilson.

Just remember that next time he critiques Love's play.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Leader said:

All you've got to know about StatKing is that he and I had a spirited back and forth some time ago where he was *ALL IN* on the greatness that is Zach Wilson.

He drinks hot dog water. There's no other explanation. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Don't question my Packers fan credentials. The guy sucks, just because I call it like I see it doesn't mean I want my team to fail. If he wasn't a first round pick he'd be sitting on the bench.

46 minutes ago, Leader said:

He's closer to Zach Wilson then Aaron Rodgers that's for sure.