2023 EC Finals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (8) Miami Heat

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

The fact that the Celtics are on the verge of being swept shows me the Rockets made a great hire in Udoka.  Celtics not seem to respond to Mazulla.  @Pastor Dillon

Mazzula is a problem and should be nowhere near a head coaching position…but it’s not all on him, Celtics are playing sloppy basketball and missing wide open shots. The players deserve just as much if not more blame. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I understand that, but a lifetime of these extremely soft rules would undoubtedly create habits/muscle memory that would be extremely detrimental against old school hard nosed play paired with a rule set that rewarded it. I don’t think they’d be able to flick a switch and find success that’s all

Do you think they they sell for fouls in pick up? or how about in FIBA?

7 minutes ago, Trey Lance said:

Do you think they they sell for fouls in pick up? or how about in FIBA?

Professional players aren’t going 100% in pickup games just like other pro sports (to avoid injury) and I would bet the majority of their organized pick up games are reffed with the same level of bubble wrap (maybe a little bit less) they see in the league.

FIBA….100%

8 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

I am 110% convinced 0% of today's NBA players could survive, let alone thrive in the 80s and 90s NBA with how physical and tough it was. 

I don't care that they are better athletes and the sport has evolved, these dudes with their current mindset/physicality wouldn't know what to do without the flailing of the head and throwing themselves to the ground to get calls every couple trips down the floor.

Yeah cos it’s not like the greatest player ever wasn’t wrapped in bubble wrap when he played? 

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

The fact that the Celtics are on the verge of being swept shows me the Rockets made a great hire in Udoka.  Celtics not seem to respond to Mazulla.  @Pastor Dillon

Let’s hope so! Hopefully Udoka has a great relationship with Brown and will force his way to Houston. I’m willing to give up anything but Green, Smtih, Sengun to get him. I might would even part with Sengun. KPJ, KJ, #4 pick, future 1sts, Tate, Eason, Garuba, Christopher, pick #20, Washington. Just take your pick. 

harden/Green/Brown/Smith/Sengun

that's a starting line up that can compete 

29 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Let’s hope so! Hopefully Udoka has a great relationship with Brown and will force his way to Houston. I’m willing to give up anything but Green, Smtih, Sengun to get him. I might would even part with Sengun. KPJ, KJ, #4 pick, future 1sts, Tate, Eason, Garuba, Christopher, pick #20, Washington. Just take your pick. 

harden/Green/Brown/Smith/Sengun

that's a starting line up that can compete 

Celtics can’t sign and trade Brown. You also aren’t getting him and not giving up one of your 3 good young players lol 

• Like 1