2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

18 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Funny thing is if Pace drafts Mahomes he is the GM and locked in for 10+ years while Nagy is likely the HC justvas long, even when that Mahomes isn't as good as the Mahomes we know today.

Bill has been pretty bad after Brady left. Definitely expected a drop off but to see him stumbling like this makes thr GOAT Coach talks seem almost ridiculous. Idk. Maybe things rebound when he takes Little Josh back and they get a better QB.

What I've been reading about New England is that Kraft is pissed and Belichick is NOT safe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Funny thing is if Pace drafts Mahomes he is the GM and locked in for 10+ years while Nagy is likely the HC justvas long, even when that Mahomes isn't as good as the Mahomes we know today.

Bill has been pretty bad after Brady left. Definitely expected a drop off but to see him stumbling like this makes thr GOAT Coach talks seem almost ridiculous. Idk. Maybe things rebound when he takes Little Josh back and they get a better QB.

He hasn’t really had a good draft since Brady’s early years.  

6 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Someone explain to me how someone is on the field on FG block that doesn’t belong. How does that EVER happen? 

🤷‍♂️

I ain’t upset by it.  This Bills team is just tragic.  I wonder if McDermott is on the hot seat.  It’s certainly warming up.

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

🤷‍♂️

I ain’t upset by it.  This Bills team is just tragic.  I wonder if McDermott is on the hot seat.  It’s certainly warming up.

Bills fans are saying it all over podcasts and tube.  

Genius to goat happens quick in coaching world.  

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Denver’s defense looks totally different if recent weeks than it did earlier in year.  

I was at the Chiefs game a couple weeks ago in denver and the defense was legit, like they remembered they were one of the best in the league last year and had relatively the same players. it's what Patton expected when he hired Payton - keep the defense that was top 10 relatively similar and bring in a better offense 

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

I was at the Chiefs game a couple weeks ago in denver and the defense was legit, like they remembered they were one of the best in the league last year and had relatively the same players. it's what Patton expected when he hired Payton - keep the defense that was top 10 relatively similar and bring in a better offense 

I think Justin Simmons getting healthy makes a world of difference to them.  He is like their QB.  

13 hours ago, CBears019 said:

🤷‍♂️

No, it was Ken Dorsey's fault. He's the one who made 12 guys run out there on special teams at the end. It was also his fault that they were in dime after the last kneel down by Wilson (why the **** are you in dime if a team has kneeled on 2 straight plays and will be obviously kneeling again) only to then be shocked and run guys in and out when they run their FG unit on the field. DUH. Dorsey's fault, bro!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

No, it was Ken Dorsey's fault. He's the one who made 12 guys run out there on special teams at the end. It was also his fault that they were in dime after the last kneel down by Wilson (why the **** are you in dime if a team has kneeled on 2 straight plays and will be obviously kneeling again) only to then be shocked and run guys in and out when they run their FG unit on the field. DUH. Dorsey's fault, bro!

Scapegoats gotta scapegoat. Wonder how quick he gets hired by Daboll.