2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

Credit to Packers they are hot right now.  Dallas conversely didn’t even show up.   

Quinn looked like he mailed it in.   Defense was totally unprepared.  

I think when Dallas got off to bad start they got nervous, pressed and just compounded errors.  

LaFleur is on fire across board.  He doesn’t get enough credit nationally as a coach.  

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Credit to Packers they are hot right now.  Dallas conversely didn’t even show up.   

Quinn looked like he mailed it in.   Defense was totally unprepared.  

I think when Dallas got off to bad start they got nervous, pressed and just compounded errors.  

LaFleur is on fire across board.  He doesn’t get enough credit nationally as a coach.  

Once MIN keeps Cousins, the Bears have the 4th best HC and 4th best QB in the division

Edited by beardown3231

Cowboys fans are crying and posting it on social media.  

Men.  Fans.  Not the players or coaches wife’s.  

That makes me want to cry.  You can be mad or upset or frustrated.  But common dude.

Really?  It was so important to you that you are crying? Tears? For the NFL?  Am I the weird one? 

No it’s the children that are wrong.  - Principal Skinner 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Cowboys fans are crying and posting it on social media.  

Men.  Fans.  Not the players or coaches wife’s.  

That makes me want to cry.  You can be mad or upset or frustrated.  But common dude.

Really?  It was so important to you that you are crying? Tears? For the NFL?  Am I the weird one? 

No it’s the children that are wrong.  - Principal Skinner 

Honestly, NFL fans are completely insane and should never be left unsupervised. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Gotta support the team. - David Puddy, Seinfeld

Ah, that makes total sense. I'm sure they can hold on to that when they are in the Emergency Department getting their nipples amputated due to frostbite.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Remember how bad Rodgers appeared to be regressing before MLF got to GB, and then all of a sudden he’s winning back-to-back MVPs? I know he’s 40 now and that’s a factor, but I’m fascinated to see how he looks with NY next year.

Also, play calling and coaching matter in the NFL. A lot. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Epyon said:

There are reasons for the skepticism on Love.... even coming out he was divisive. He played at an elite level his 2nd to last year and regressed his final year coming out... Then only showed inconsistency in the NFL even into training camp this year... Kudos to their staff for getting him straightened out. Imagine if the Bears had actual talent at either the QB position and the staff around it so they actually develop.

To be fair bears did / do currently have that talent in Fields. Tho I'm afraid they may have already set him back in his development.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if they take a Detroit Lions type of approach where they build a strong team around their current QB (Fields) as they did with Goff, who may never be a superstar but is certainly good enough to compete 

18 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

These videos of fans arriving in Buffalo for the game and trudging through the snow to find their seats are ridiculous.  

Playoff game or not, I'm not paying to sit in that crap unless I have a family member coaching/playing. Even then I'm gonna be pissed off about it.