Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

@TheKillerNacho I’ve decided to go with a 3-4 to start the season

DE1- Javon Hargrave 
NT- Vita Vea
DE2- Zach Allen
OLB1- Nick Bosa
ILB1- Tremaine Edmunds
ILB2- Quay Walker
OLB2- Azeez Ojulari

This should place Travon Walker and Jack Campbell on the PS. Thank you!

What for travon talk to me 

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I guess it proves to just pick coaches last every year

But... right?

Coaches matter, but my guess is that they just (generally) provide a buff to a certain skill group and affect playcalling in ways we probably can't quantify. Spending a mid pick on anything short of one of the elite options seems unnecessary.

Then again, I'd happily just take Jeff Fisher every year, so I'm kinda hoping owners don't change their stance on this too much. Give me the human walrus forever.

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But... right?

Coaches matter, but my guess is that they just (generally) provide a buff to a certain skill group and affect playcalling in ways we probably can't quantify. Spending a mid pick on anything short of one of the elite options seems unnecessary.

Then again, I'd happily just take Jeff Fisher every year, so I'm kinda hoping owners don't change their stance on this too much. Give me the human walrus forever.

Well, i suppose they do matter somewhat.

Pickles team definitely turnrd around after he removed Deion Sanders from the Offensive Coordinator position, probably the most baffling assignment of all time

• Like 1

It would be really interesting if the game used the coachs default sliders and we couldnt change them

I am tempted to just tell nacho to secretively use what the default coach settings are for my team

Edited by Malfatron

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It would be really interesting if the game used the coachs default sliders and we couldnt change them

I am tempted to just tell nacho to secretively use what the default coach settings are for my team

I'd love this, tbh. HC affects run chance and run defense priority (scheme), while coordinators affect aggressiveness. ST affects FG attempt range.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1