Lions unveil new alternate helmets

RaidersAreOne

36 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

People could draw in 1960s.   Renaissance was 14th century.

It isnt a painting, genius. Logos and graphics of this type were significantly less sophisticated in this time period. You're such a master of art history, maybe you'd know that. I gave you two examples already.

Edited by Superduperman

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

People could draw in 1960s.   Renaissance was 14th century.

Yeah, but the world of advertising is way different than it is now. That being said, every modern day NFL logo isn't a knockout, and there are probably a few from even the 60's I wouldn't mind swapping out, and feel like I'd break even at worst. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

It isnt a painting, genius. Logos and graphics of this type were significantly less sophisticated in this time period. You're such a master of art history, maybe you'd know that. I gave you two examples already.

I regret to inform you that there's only one poster who may use this word. 

Edited by NudeTayne
omition
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Superduperman said:

Look man. Calm down.  You go right to insulting me.  

It is a bad logo.  That’s all.  You can disagree.

Someone in Detroit area was capable of doing better in 60s or 30s or 1450. They didn’t go with that person.  

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Someone in Detroit area was capable of doing better in 60s or 30s or 1450. They didn’t go with that person.  

I already said elsewhere they could have modernized it some. You got snarky with me first, talking about the Renaissance like that has anything to do with anything. You do that with me, you're going to get it back.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

I already said elsewhere they could have modernized it some. You got snarky with me first, talking about the Renaissance like that has anything to do with anything. You do that with me, you're going to get it back.

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Both of you: what's your bench press?

• Like 1