OhioG

Who throws the best pass  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

6 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I wonder how Hue Jackson is going to take credit for the good first half and his great play calling to set up 3 touchdowns and then blame Kizer, Njoku, Greg Williams and the Special Teams for blowing his win in the second half?

He'll blame Dorsey

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

F$&@ kizer. I want him off the team. His turnovers have lost us the last game. Such a garbage pick from a garbage gm. So sick right now! 

That is all

mc

What about getting a stop? Or sustaining a running game or covering our lanes in ST? This game should never be all on the shoulders of the ROOKIE QB, hell, you can even blame Njoku for not holding onto the ball on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

What about getting a stop? Or sustaining a running game or covering our lanes in ST? This game should never be all on the shoulders of the ROOKIE QB, hell, you can even blame Njoku for not holding onto the ball on 3rd down.

A lot of plays that should have been made today but don't go around acting like DeShone Kizer doesn't deserve blame.

4 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

What is going to be funny is when Hue is fired.  Haslam signed off on a long term rebuild, then fires Sashi then Hue is next....this organization the most pathetic in sports.  I rank it even worse the the Cavs under Ted Stepien.

It really is pathetically enough

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There is so much blame to go around.  4 missed PI calls on Gordon, at least 2 missed penalties on the long return at the end of the 4th.  Kizer being Kizer and being the worst QB in the league. Crow falling down on 3rd and short.  SP not understanding lanes.  I could go on and on but this game comes down to 1 thing why we lost.  I have to go with Hue and blame it all on Sashi....that is sarcasm.

Archived