25 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

But Hogan and Kessler wouldve been trash too

Kizer right now is still our best option 

He's terrible. He's everything I hate in a QB.

Cut Hue and stick Kizer somewhere on the bench that I don't have to see him again. 

Get a QB at 1 and move on from this joke setup.

7 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Cut Hue and stick Kizer somewhere on the bench that I don't have to see him again. 

I'd like to trade for one too. Make the rookie earn starts. It's worth using a couple of high draft picks to really try to address the position.

Edit: There's been a lot of mistakes made by a lot of people this season, but there's no excuse with what we had in our QB room.

10 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

I'd like to trade for one too. Make the rookie earn starts. It's worth using a couple of high draft picks to really try to address the position.

Edit: There's been a lot of mistakes made by a lot of people this season, but there's no excuse with what we had in our QB room.

Alex smith for eagles 2nd n our 4th. Draft rosen or darnold. Fitzpatrick with hous... instantly better team. I though id cool off n come back but nope! F($&@“ kizer. I want him off the team. 

That is all

mc

35 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Yeah I agree but you are saying this like we can just make snap of the finger like the state farm commercial and poof a QB 1. We for damn sure going to have issues if we try to get a FA, and the same can be said if we target Darnold as our QB 1. Hell, if it were that easy I would snap my fingers and I would have abs again.

17 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah I agree but you are saying this like we can just make snap of the finger like the state farm commercial and poof a QB 1. We for damn sure going to have issues if we try to get a FA, and the same can be said if we target Darnold as our QB 1. Hell, if it were that easy I would snap my fingers and I would have abs again.

The way I see it.

Darnold at 1. If he stays. Rosen at 1. If he stays too. Mayfield at 1/kill myself

We need a new coaching staff.

Both our defense and our offence really heavily on everyone beating there man. 

That play at the end where Kizer through the INT needed a rub with Njoku blasting straight up field with gordon coming open. 

The two phrases that come up when watching the Browns. They’re undisciplined and the play calling is inconsistent. They’re on their fourth DB and you’re not throwing it down the field why ? Tbh I was fairly impressed with Kindred and Nacua today but I think we should let them play out but Peppers is to much of an athlete not to start maybe next week we can have Peppers start over Burgess. And see what he can do closer to the line of scrimmage. I think we should start thinking about replacing both Hue and Tabor. But I’d let Gregg have one more year 

46 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

That play at the end where Kizer through the INT needed a rub with Njoku blasting straight up field with gordon coming open. 

That play needed to be less aggressive/complicated.

The mission at that point was to get a first down.

In fairness, the D was down 5 starters today, including Collins, Ogbah, Shelton and BBC.

The O, on the other hand, was down JT, which has not been devastating, and otherwise up having Coleman and Gordon each with another week in play.

It was the O -- Cueball's side of the LOS -- that needed to step up today and it fell down, again.

Archived