Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

That was a great game. I started off as a regular civ, then I was recruited by Domepatrol to the MLB team. Then the next night I was recruited to the NFL team by Untouchable. So I was a double agent for a little while. Then as Dome started aiming at Untouchable, I got a kill and took him out. Then we recruited Ted from the NBA team and he gave us insider info on them. At that point, the MLB and NHL teams were done, and with the knowledge we had of the NBA team it was just a matter of time before we won the game. Everything just fell into place for us.

Oh ok then....I'll just spin my tires over here by myself xD

lol, because of my fake claim, all of the other cultists figured out the game mechanics.

whereas deep in night 3, i actually figured out there were multiple cults.

when i was almost lynched day 3, i thought the game would be over and i was ready to give a manifesto on my bad play. i had it all written out in case i was lynched. 

if it wasnt for domes role claim, and ted drawing attention to the "Boeng jet" mascot, i probably wouldnt have figured it out.

fun game @bcb1213 

47 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to lie I AM a little offended I didn't get recruited until N5. I was a confirmed power role and no one wanted that? Like seriously it took someone until N5 to think that I could use my confirmed tracker results to maybe clear him? And unlike with ET you can't say no one tried because I had three cults I could have joined.

i didnt think we could convert power roles.

tbh, i really considered you for my n1 conversion. 

Here's my manifesto, which I had pre-written out, when it looked like I was going to be lynched (when I put that 7th vote on myself).

I thought the game was going to be over.

Most of these mistakes are definitely valid, even though I didn't realize that it was a multi-cult setup.

Manifesto:
I want to thank bcb for an excellent setup.
I just wish I could have fulfilled my part a little better.
First of, most of the civs played brilliantly, namly dome, bucs, tk3, and untouch.

I did play very poorly as well.
I made several tactical errors this game:
1) I either misread my PM and thought that I could convert normal mascots, or I made the mistake of trying to convert 2 Power Roles. I actually tried to recruit tyty N1 and dome N2.

2) I acted way too suspicious in the thread. I said things like "give me 2 days" when I know better.

3) I didn't realize that there was no mafia, and I was the big bad all along until after N2, which is way too late.

4) I fake-claimed waaay too early. I should have waited until I received at least 6 votes. By then, Whicker's tracker report would have gotten votes off of me

5) I fake-claimed I invested tk3, and claimed I investigated dome. A bad move because both were voting me and I couldnt blame it on mafia.

6) I suspect tk3 may have had an actual hockey logo/mascot role or something, because he knew i lied about it

14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

night 2, i had my move in to convert ET, but changed it to dome last minute.

i thought ET was a normie with a minnesota mascot, because of the ax thing.

Yeah, read that "axe" comment after I posted it and immediately knew where you were going with that. 

44 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Here's my manifesto, which I had pre-written out, when it looked like I was going to be lynched (when I put that 7th vote on myself).

I thought the game was going to be over.

Most of these mistakes are definitely valid, even though I didn't realize that it was a multi-cult setup.

Manifesto:
I want to thank bcb for an excellent setup.
I just wish I could have fulfilled my part a little better.
First of, most of the civs played brilliantly, namly dome, bucs, tk3, and untouch.

I did play very poorly as well.
I made several tactical errors this game:
1) I either misread my PM and thought that I could convert normal mascots, or I made the mistake of trying to convert 2 Power Roles. I actually tried to recruit tyty N1 and dome N2.

2) I acted way too suspicious in the thread. I said things like "give me 2 days" when I know better.

3) I didn't realize that there was no mafia, and I was the big bad all along until after N2, which is way too late.

4) I fake-claimed waaay too early. I should have waited until I received at least 6 votes. By then, Whicker's tracker report would have gotten votes off of me

5) I fake-claimed I invested tk3, and claimed I investigated dome. A bad move because both were voting me and I couldnt blame it on mafia.

6) I suspect tk3 may have had an actual hockey logo/mascot role or something, because he knew i lied about it

Hehehehe you thought I was civ.

Archived