Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

Hmmm so KSJ was the only death. He was kind of suspicious on day 1 so do we think he was the mafia hit? Or maybe he was hit by a vig and the mafia hit was blocked?

This was me trying to make sure MD4L wasn't a vig

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

this.

really wish i wouldnt have claimed.

md4l

I wish you wouldn't have either. I was in a movie so I couldn't get on and say anything. The whole interaction between you and tyty took place over only a couple of hours. I made a small push for MD4L earlier and I felt like he was legitimately sketchy yesterday so I wanted to see if others would follow. It made sense to try and get him lynched with no hard claims

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I wish you wouldn't have either. I was in a movie so I couldn't get on and say anything. The whole interaction between you and tyty took place over only a couple of hours. I made a small push for MD4L earlier and I felt like he was legitimately sketchy yesterday so I wanted to see if others would follow. It made sense to try and get him lynched with no hard claims

its my fault really.

playing like crap this game

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I made a small push for MD4L earlier and I felt like he was legitimately sketchy yesterday so I wanted to see if others would follow. It made sense to try and get him lynched with no hard claims

Nice move

MD4L

Archived