Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

26 minutes ago, Tyty said:

And I guess I can be wrong about NHL being mafia but the context seems like that would make them mafia? Like what's the point of having a role where you investigate non mafia lol

No, I think you’re probably right. But that wasn’t my point

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

No, I think you’re probably right. But that wasn’t my point

Then I don't know if I'm getting your point. You thought pirates were mafia and I said it appears pirates aren't mafia and NHL is so I'm not sure where you're going w this fam

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Then I don't know if I'm getting your point. You thought pirates were mafia and I said it appears pirates aren't mafia and NHL is so I'm not sure where you're going w this fam

It seemed like you KNEW NFL was mafia. Which only mafia would know.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Fixed. lol

Confused me for a second there lol

and I get what you guys are saying now. I was just going off the context of his post though. I think I already explained to y'all why/that you don't want me gone tho. 

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I fell like you guys really are overthinking this tyty stuff. What kind of detective would Malf be if he wasn't able to separate maf and town. Given that town is mascot aligned, if NHL wasn't maf, then Malf wouldn't really be a detective no?

I agree with this

People are overreaching. I am very suspicious of the way people are trying to set up tyty here.

He was just following off of Malf

also curious that malf claimed detective so early. He was 4 votes away from a lynch, that is a long way to go.

malf is notorious for chastising civs for claiming too soon or unnecessarily.

He isn't the type to panic claim as a civ. Care to talk on this @MathMan?

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I fell like you guys really are overthinking this tyty stuff. What kind of detective would Malf be if he wasn't able to separate maf and town. Given that town is mascot aligned, if NHL wasn't maf, then Malf wouldn't really be a detective no?

No, I agree with all this.

I just find it odd that tyty was really quick to write off pirates as mafia in favor of an alignment we didn’t even know was in the game.

Does an NHL mafia make sense to anyone else? It seems like an odd choice but I guess anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

People are overreaching. I am very suspicious of the way people are trying to set up tyty here.

He was just following off of Malf

I’m not trying to set tyty up for anything, but I want to know if he knows something else..

I think it’s just as likely that Malf is making the whole thing up to try to clear himself. Like he did with his PGO claim when he said he could send out a gun that would kill a non-civ.

Can anyone else confirm any knowledge of an NHL alignment? 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

also curious that malf claimed detective so early. He was 4 votes away from a lynch, that is a long way to go.

malf is notorious for chastising civs for claiming too soon or unnecessarily.

He isn't the type to panic claim as a civ. Care to talk on this @MathMan?

low activity, i was putting up xmas decorations and couldnt follow closely, and it was a weekend, possibility of being quick lynched.

it was a bad decision though. i regret it

I trust malf at this point. I do not trust Bucs though. He is definitely soemthing. I think dome might've just trying to find something that wasn't there, more than trying to make me look bad. 

15 minutes ago, MathMan said:

low activity, i was putting up xmas decorations and couldnt follow closely

In the pages and hour or two leading up to your claim you had almost half the posts.

8 of 15 posts on page 32

7 of 15 posts on page 33

3 of 11 posts on page 34 before your claim, then like 3 posts in the next like 2 pages.

So it seemed like you were following along alright.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

In the pages and hour or two leading up to your claim you had almost half the posts.

8 of 15 posts on page 32

7 of 15 posts on page 33

3 of 11 posts on page 34 before your claim, then like 3 posts in the next like 2 pages.

So it seemed like you were following along alright.

not for my standards.

i kept feeling like i was missing big chunks of time

Archived