Cowboys Training Camp 2023

textaz03

26 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Sheesh , let’s see them on the field when the season starts before we declare this draft a bust . Yea, I’m sure if Torrance was drafted Martin wouldn’t have held out 😑 , he wants to get paid appropriately, no rookie lineman was gonna scare him to show up and threaten his spot on the line 🤦‍♂️ 

You sure bout that? If we plugged Torrence at RG and the line as a whole did okay, even if Martin still decided to hold out at least we’d be okay and not screwed like we are now. And Id LOVE to let our second round pick see the field before declaring him a bust but he can’t get on it! Ferguson is going to be our TE this year and Schoon will play tail back. Every time he gets up he’ll be told to get his tail back on the bench. 

Edited by DaBoys

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

You sure bout that? If we plugged Torrence at RG and the line as a whole did okay, even if Martin still decided to hold out at least we’d be okay and not screwed like we are now. And Id LOVE to let our second round pick see the field before declaring him a bust but he can’t get on it! Ferguson is going to be our TE this year and Schoon will play tail back. Every time he gets up he’ll be told to get his tail back on the bench. 

I'm chomping at the bit to hit this page with a big fat, wet "I told you so!" On Schultz.

I really don't care what his stats were, he was Prescotts go-to guy. In the TB playoff win he scored 2 TDs. That's 2 more than the great Jason Witten in post season play.

This guy is going to be sorely missed.

Losing him and Elliott are going to force Dak to find chemistry with new players and quick. If he can't, his turnover ratio will only increase. 

No pressure.

6 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Boy ole Jerruh sure does know which players to sign doesn’t he 

Smfh!!! You know, it's just a bad look for this team. A player comes from a 2 tine SB Championship team to a storied franchise and the 1st thing he does is use outlawed drugs to try to get an edge?

Is this what other teams look at this franchise as? It's like teenagers choosing to go to the bad school because they believe they can get away with more there.

Irs a bad look.

Edited by Rtnldave

3 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Place is a little dead for camp eh

not the next guy I or anyone else expected to sign. Not a bad move though

Yeah, I don't hate it. Team has their starting safeties locked up for a while now.