Broncos sign CB Fabian Moreau

TheKillerNacho

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/broncos-put-tim-patrick-on-ir-officially-sign-fabian-moreau

Moreau has bounced around a bit since leaving Washington, but it has been in starting roles - he started 16 games for the Falcons in 2021 and 11 for the Giants in 2022. He once again signs to compete for a starting job, as he will compete with Damarri Mathis, K'Waun Williams, and Riley Moss for playing time on the other side of Patrick Surtain.

53 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Now if they only had reliable pass rushers.

Well first, this secondary should give the pass rushers a bit more time to get to the QB. And I know it's still early, but hearing Allen is really looking good and some strong showings from Gregory, Cooper, Clark (when he's been on the field), and Bonitto, while Browning recovers, lends to the thinking we can have a good year. 

5 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Well first, this secondary should give the pass rushers a bit more time to get to the QB. And I know it's still early, but hearing Allen is really looking good and some strong showings from Gregory, Cooper, Clark (when he's been on the field), and Bonitto, while Browning recovers, lends to the thinking we can have a good year. 

The problem is all of those guys have potential, but they are all injury prone. Browning/Gregory/Cooper cannot be relied on for a full season and Clark is a known 'playoff performer only' type of player. I guess we will see but it seems like there are more questions with that group than answers.

On 8/3/2023 at 11:03 AM, AkronsWitness said:

The problem is all of those guys have potential, but they are all injury prone. Browning/Gregory/Cooper cannot be relied on for a full season and Clark is a known 'playoff performer only' type of player. I guess we will see but it seems like there are more questions with that group than answers.