Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?

AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

Completely expected imo and still gonna make people angry lol 

It's just that reality is Parsons and Garrett aren't better or more deserving than TJ Watt. They just aren't and weren't. But I'm not shocked Myles Garrett won. Not even a little. They gotta give it to the Browns because they Browns....well...browned again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

It's just that reality is Parsons and Garrett aren't better or more deserving than TJ Watt. They just aren't and weren't. But I'm not shocked Myles Garrett won. Not even a little. They gotta give it to the Browns because they Browns....well...browned again.

What did the Steelers do?

Gun to my head Lamar my legs don’t work in the playoffs Jackson. 2 Mvps and monster rosters thrown the trash. You put Stafford back there and they're winning 2 chips guranteed. Get at me. Come to me with context and proof? You want mine? I got numbers or game tape ask me! I’ve seen that bozo choke 

booker-t-wwf.gif

Josh Allan is better he goes toe to toe with Mahomes. Josh really is HIM. NO FEAR IN HIS HEART

• Like 5

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What did the Steelers do?

First of all , i've never claimed that the pittsburghconcedears were a great team this year because they weren't , and the hero is we're not talked up as one. That's really the difference. The browns were supposed to win the super bowl.

1 hour ago, VigilantZombie said:

The browns were supposed to win the super bowl.

With their 4th string QB, 3rd string RB, 3rd string LT, 2nd string RT, and a bunch of other massive injuries?

Yeah. I think everyone expected the Browns to savagely obliterate the rest of the league this year with that cast of characters. The Ravens were supposed to win the Super Bowl. 

Edited by BetterCallSaul
  • Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 10:24 AM, Ray Reed said:

Every time the Ravens play the Steelers, Minkah Fitzpatrick is getting burnt or juked or drug for 5 extra yards in some form or fashion so he sticks out in my mind.

Sticking with my answer from August.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yeah this sound logic is definitely why he won. Yue and mike wood bee frends if yojabou undersonstoodtdavis orgsnic kemestre. 

Tread carefully, friend

Edited by NudeTayne
stupid
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'm sorry but based on him winning the MVP this year, I have to say Lamar Jackson.

Have you watched the Ravens this year? Nobody hates Lamar more than me, but he was undisputedly awesome. Lamar was the MVP for sure. He didn’t shatter any crazy records, but he was far and away the best player during the regular season.