Baldur’s Gate III

Kiltman

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Was gonna ask if there was mouse and keyboard support, odd that wasn’t included 

Not only does it not support it from what I read there are also no plans to add it. Frustrating. I bought it on the PS5 so I could chill in my recliner and strategize. But after seeing how easy it is to sort and hotkey things on the PC I'm regretting that decision. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Was gonna ask if there was mouse and keyboard support, odd that wasn’t included 

There's a hackey version if you plug in a USB dongle that registers as a controller on Xbox but it's 50-50.

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Not only does it not support it from what I read there are also no plans to add it. Frustrating. I bought it on the PS5 so I could chill in my recliner and strategize. But after seeing how easy it is to sort and hotkey things on the PC I'm regretting that decision. 

I love how it's native to both platforms and would take like a day to implement but they didn't.

On 1/8/2024 at 8:20 AM, MikeT14 said:

Just beat it. Incredible game. 

I'd like to do another playthrough, but I feel like I should wait a while so that it's more fresh and I forgot more and maybe there is DLC. 

I've slowly been doing another one. Kinda casually. Already have ran across three things I never saw the first time through (one was getting Gale lol). 

11 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I've slowly been doing another one. Kinda casually. Already have ran across three things I never saw the first time through (one was getting Gale lol). 

Personally I bit his hand off.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:19 AM, MikeT14 said:

Yesterday was exploring the cave below Blighted Village and into the Smith.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 8:13 AM, MikeT14 said:

Yesterday was exploring the cave below Blighted Village and into the Smith.

lol discovered two things this weekend I didn't know about: Arcane Tower and Adamantine Grymforge (haven't fought the boss yet though).

• Like 1

I've discovered the joy of the throw barbarian. Picking up a dead goblin and throwing him at his friend will never be tiring. Returning Pike is kind of busted early on but kind of clunky to use. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2024 at 10:19 AM, MikeT14 said:

lol discovered two things this weekend I didn't know about: Arcane Tower and Adamantine Grymforge (haven't fought the boss yet though).

Both were fun things to find

9 hours ago, lancerman said:

I'm in Act 3, just finished the House of Hope. Surprised that I actually got through it with all my characters alive. 

Best part of the game IMO. When that music first kicked in my jaw dropped.

16 hours ago, lancerman said:

I'm in Act 3, just finished the House of Hope. Surprised that I actually got through it with all my characters alive. 

I didn't do this the first time through, but I plan on it this time. 

On 1/8/2024 at 8:20 AM, MikeT14 said:

Just beat it. Incredible game. 

I'd like to do another playthrough, but I feel like I should wait a while so that it's more fresh and I forgot more and maybe there is DLC. 

I tried to like this one dude but the combat just killed it for me. I still haven't put enough time into it to where I can still refund it on Steam but I might give it another go. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I tried to like this one dude but the combat just killed it for me. I still haven't put enough time into it to where I can still refund it on Steam but I might give it another go. 

The combat will be a big turn off for a lot of people. I grew up on turn based RPGs, so that helps for me, plus i like the strategy involved in turn based. But I also am not very good at the combat in this because I never played DnD or had the nuances of how to chain well in it. 

• Like 2