Baldur’s Gate III

Kiltman

I want to play this so bad, but between football season around the corner and so many games I wanna play coming out soon (Cyberpunk DLC, Starfield, Mortal Kombat 1) I'm not really sure how much time I would get to play it.  Not to mention I still need to finish FF 16.  

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I want to play this so bad, but between football season around the corner and so many games I wanna play coming out soon (Cyberpunk DLC, Starfield, Mortal Kombat 1) I'm not really sure how much time I would get to play it.  Not to mention I still need to finish FF 16.  

The longer you take to get to it, the cheaper it’ll become to buy 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I heard people have been enabling nudity and getting offended by the nudity 

One of my favorite comics of all time is the guy biking, then sticking a wooden stake into the spokes, falling, and then blaming others. 

Haven't played it yet. Will play with friends when we get to it. We don't mind waiting because we know we'll love it and waiting for bugs to be ironed out doesnt hurt.

10 minutes ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

One of my favorite comics of all time is the guy biking, then sticking a wooden stake into the spokes, falling, and then blaming others. 

I still use that template all the time 

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Yeah I was in a similar boat, but figured I’m getting Starfield essentially for free with gamepass and wanted to put my money where my mouth was. Expansive full game, no micro transactions, did everything the right way…want to see more of it.

Plus wanted to finally put my new PC to work with a game, besides just an hour or so of Cyberpunk on Ultra settings. Always love booting a game up and seeing everything maxed out.

• Like 1

Had a character I made for a D&D campaign that ended  matter a couple play sessions because of COVID, so I brought him into this. Was cool that I could get him so close to the character I made. Drow Druid, mostly relies on Wild Shape.  

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ive heard rumblings about this game for a while. What style of game is it and what would you compare it to? RPG? MMORPG?

If its like BG1 & 2 then its a text based isometric RPG based on D&D style combat and level progression.

26 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

It looks awesome but I dont know if I can stomach a turn based game. Haven't enjoyed that since like FFX

Its technically turn based as the rolls during combat are on a timer but you move around and make decisions all in real time.  It really doesn't feel turn based.  At least 1 & 2 didn't. 

• Like 1