NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No, time wasn't the reason for a switch. You avoided the actual reason or there was none and made up time as the reason. 

What specifically changed your mind...over time you changed your mind, but time wasn't the reason

I can say Emmitt Smith is the goat

Then 1 month later say Barry Sanders is the goat

Time didn't change my mind. There is an actual reason why I now believe BS is the goat now when I didn't before

So what changed your mind about the situation?

I've been slightly more subtle in my claims of being a RB than he was but he's still made that RB claim. How can I condemn him for the same actions as me? It took additional time to think it over. 1 month is a unit of time. Sounds like it took time for you to realize your error in proclaiming Smith the goat. Sounds like you're just getting defensive after I said late last night you we should yeet you. Did I fly too close to the sun with a random hunch?

I joke voted whicker today hoping for a freak out but I see he's calmed down but now I'm really curious. Why is he distancing himself from a dogpile on me if not to say "I told you so" the next day?

18 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I've been slightly more subtle in my claims of being a RB than he was but he's still made that RB claim. How can I condemn him for the same actions as me? It took additional time to think it over. 1 month is a unit of time. Sounds like it took time for you to realize your error in proclaiming Smith the goat. Sounds like you're just getting defensive after I said late last night you we should yeet you. Did I fly too close to the sun with a random hunch?

I joke voted whicker today hoping for a freak out but I see he's calmed down but now I'm really curious. Why is he distancing himself from a dogpile on me if not to say "I told you so" the next day?

I don’t think you’re scummy really at all tbh 

I don’t know what’s going on with this one month thing though 

8 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

So much defensive deflection with your post. So because you soft claimed something it means the Naz claim is truthful, nothing, or what? So your vote was because he claimed something? 

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was naz getting a little too many votes for you?

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm not sure I like the original logic for voting for him. I think his rookie contract RB claim was actually honest. 

So what was the original logic, why did you think it was dishonest from Naz, what changed your mind for why you think it is now honest

So many red flags here

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t think you’re scummy really at all tbh 

I don’t know what’s going on with this one month thing though 

It was an example to show skywind time isn't a reason for changing your mind unless you are up against time. You can take time to change your mind, but you have to have an actual reason for the shift in thought 

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So much defensive deflection with your post. So because you soft claimed something it means the Naz claim is truthful, nothing, or what? So your vote was because he claimed something? 

So what was the original logic, why did you think it was dishonest from Naz, what changed your mind for why you think it is now honest

So many red flags here

I couldn't have been more crystal clear in the explanation, you aren't worth more responses. You should probably shift your focus more on how you're going to defend yourself after I flip town.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm with the twins here.. feels like a bit of a skywind meltdown 

You call it a meltdown, I call it being an active participant in the thread. It's a flimsy reason to vote for someone. 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Say it ain't so @skywindO2

The rumors are true, I accepted less money than think I deserve and returned to work with my team but don't for one moment think I'm not on the side of all my fellow backs out there. We deserve better from this league that we break our bodies for.