Postseason Plundering of the Coaching Staff

swede700

35 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

With Morton getting released, he moves to #1 on my board. 

Sounds like he was having issues with players and the rest of the coaching staff.

It would be odd to see this offense in an Air-Raid offense, but heck he turned the Jets offense from a disaster to actually something.

Yes, that is what he ran. Pretty obvious watching anything on him from college.
I'm saying with this team. It just doesn't seem like what Zimmer truly wants.
Air Raid will have the chance at giving up more turn-overs, and losing time of possession.

It is about trying to get points on the board and wearing down a base-defense.

A lot of Jets players had career years, but that was because of how their offense worked. They didn't have a defense like this.

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yes, that is what he ran. Pretty obvious watching anything on him from college.
I'm saying with this team. It just doesn't seem like what Zimmer truly wants.
Air Raid will have the chance at giving up more turn-overs, and losing time of possession.

It is about trying to get points on the board and wearing down a base-defense.

A lot of Jets players had career years, but that was because of how their offense worked. They didn't have a defense like this.

Yeah, this is where my thought process falls too

Kevin Stefanski makes sense for continuity and he has earned the opportunity and has had the opportunity to learn under a few different OC that have had success in the league. 

I cannot stand Todd Haley personally, but he definitely would seem to be the top option if we were to go outside the organization. His Parcells connection and his past success especially with WR position would make him a good candidate for the job.

I have no interest in anyone that will bring in a system that makes us look similar to what we had under Norv Turner.  5 / 7 step drops, slow developing routes, a gigantic no thank you.  I would rather bring Bill Musgrave back before I watch another season of that garbage.

7 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I still wouldn’t expect Stefanski to get an offer after only one year. Even McCay was an OC for 3 years. 

Main reason I said early success.
Will look good for him if Shurmur struggles in NY, and he still having success with Keenum after being his QB Coach for his first year here.

Not saying it will be a 1 and out deal, but if we keep things rolling I don't expect seeing him around for more than 2-3 years.

Archived