Preseason Game 3 - Seattle @ Green Bay

Leader

Just now, packfanfb said:

Yup but 9 still has to catch that. 

He only had to stop in his tracks and turn around to two guys running full clip at him hitting his head and arms. That was a walk in TD, I'm hoping Love was pressured and didn't get to put much on that ball. 

I wonder how Watson will get used in real season?  From practice reports, and from X-game box scores, he seems to not be involved in much but deep ball attempts, obviously most of which don't succeed.  False?  

Will MLF largely use him in MVS role in practices and X games: mostly deep routes only?  Or might he get used and targetted in a lot of other routes when the season actually rolls around?   

Just now, PackFan13 said:

He only had to stop in his tracks and turn around to two guys running full clip at him hitting his head and arms. That was a walk in TD, I'm hoping Love was pressured and didn't get to put much on that ball. 

All things a good WR can do in the NFL. Watson needs to get better at making those contested grabs to take his game up a level.

Wasn't a good throw but good WRs make up for poor throws sometimes too. Bad play by both players there. 

• Like 1