Preseason Game 3 - Seattle @ Green Bay

Leader

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Passing game closing out the preseason looking like ****. Nothing easy. Assuming it's vanilla play calling but still.

It's that....plus the passing game's not gonna show it's proficiency (or deficiencies) until the defenses are playing all their schemes and utilizing all their blitz packages. I welcome Love's "getting it done" now.....but coming weeks could very well look different. That's where his not being a true / 1st year rookie will come into play. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Nobody mentioned Walker is starting at LT over Nijman again this week. Is that a sign he's passed Nijman on the depth chart? 

Might be trying to keep nijman working on 1 side vs flipping.  Might be keeping Nijman healthy.....

For a possible trade!!!!!!

Yup, I said it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Difficult to tell whether this is just to get an extended look at Walker, or whether he has passed Nijman. We'll know which it is soon.

He will have a whole lot of time to do that after Love comes out. That would be risky putting in your 3rd string LT with your starting QB in the preseason. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Might be trying to keep nijman working on 1 side vs flipping.  Might be keeping Nijman healthy.....

For a possible trade!!!!!!

Yup, I said it

More important to keep Jordan Love healthy don't you think!