WEEK 14 GDT: A RIVALRY RENEWED

RavensTillIDie

9 hours ago, berlin calling said:

should just embarass the Steelers, go on a run and send of Suggs into retirement sporting a secong ring. 2012 all over again.

Not sure Suggs is ready to retire just yet based on his play this season.

Well, Browns looked like the Browns in the end. The Bears helped us, the 49'ers helped the Browns, I made some raiders fans sad, now we can hope Denver help us out a little and we can make some rumble tonight.

Its too late for me with an important day on the job tomorrow, so I have to catch the game later.

11 minutes ago, Danand said:

Well, Browns looked like the Browns in the end. The Bears helped us, the 49'ers helped the Browns, I made some raiders fans sad, now we can hope Denver help us out a little and we can make some rumble tonight.

Its too late for me with an important day on the job tomorrow, so I have to catch the game later.

all ravens have to do is win 3 out of 4 to get in the playoffs. If they cant do that against the remaining schedule, they deserve to watch from home

With the schedule we faced this year and the play we put on the field, we still don't deserve the playoffs, but yet here we are. I still think 9-7 is the sky for this team and then in the playoffs everything can happen. If we are a bad team going to the playoffs, I am fine with it. Other teams in the afc had similar chances this yeah and haven't seized the opportunity.

Chargers looks like a team seizing the opportunity though.

10 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Perriman a healthy scratch again.  Maybe the coaching staff have finally caught on that no matter how fast he looks in practice, he looks rubbish in games?

we cannot afford any tipped ball int's in this game. I like the move. Moore has showed more consistency anyway

Wouldn't mind seeing Wormley out there getting quite a bit of run tonight. Him along with Williams and Pierce is probably the best run-defending 3-man line the Ravens can field, and Bell needs to be slowed down as much as possible. With Henry playing so well lately it's hard to take him out though. 

With Za'Darius out I'm looking forward to Bowser and/or Williams playing a decent amount too. Get some athleticism threatening the edge opposite of Suggs (or Judon). 

Still don't trust anything about the offense though, so anything positive is still gravy to me. No expectations is a nice way to watch games.

Archived