Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Not sure why I put this together but Im bored so:

leshaun- 102 qb rating | 52% win | 67% comp | 260 yds/g | 31 rush yds/g | 2.2 tds/g | 0.7 turn/g | 8.4 ypa

mayfield- 86 qb rating | 45% win | 61% comp | 226 yds/g | 9 rush yds/g | 1.5 tds/g | 1.2 turn/g | 6.8 ypa

league avg- 89 qb rating | 64% comp | 234 yds/g | 7.0 ypa <-- mayfield is below the league average in every one of these statistics for his career

Ok 

Akron go up on the big big board and make you case on why leshaun is better qb then Burrows and Lamar and both teams would be better with him as the qb.

You got your chance slant statistics discard wins forget what division he played in make your best case now or forever hold your piece.

Bring out all your stats 

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Ok prediction thread we do not win 10 games this year.

If I’m being serious, I’m guessing anywhere from 1 win to 35 wins. Either way we’re either out of contention or in contention. 

That’ll cost you nothing this time. Any more tips will cost you. 

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Ok 

Akron go up on the big big board and make you case on why leshaun is better qb then Burrows and Lamar and both teams would be better with him as the qb.

You got your chance slant statistics discard wins forget what division he played in make your best case now or forever hold your piece.

Bring out all your stats 

I will not do such things!

If I know one thing about the FF message board, it's that nothing riles people up more than when you put stats in front of them. It's like cat nip. Statistics and numbers used to support your claims throws people off the deep end.

I will stick to unfounded opinions only thank ya very much

I could cite defensive rankings of teams Lamar and Burrow played on compared to Watsons but I dont want peoples heads to explode

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I will not do such things!

If I know one thing about the FF message board, it's that nothing riles people up more than when you put stats in front of them. It's like cat nip. Statistics and numbers used to support your claims throws people off the deep end.

I will stick to unfounded opinions only thank ya very much

I could cite defensive rankings of teams Lamar and Burrow played on compared to Watsons but I dont want peoples heads to explode

No

While I truly hope Watson lives up to everything we paid/traded/will pay for him, I am ok if he just plays solidly for us. There is enough talent around him that good, solid QB play should let us win and takes us to the post season. If he plays as utter trash though, we are screwed :) 

Edited by pscottdai