Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ooo oooo ooo due backy now! 

Ummm never mind, ain’t nobody got time for that. 

scrabble and @MWil23 are basically indistinguishable at this point. MWil has worked hard to get to this point - I'm proud of him.

Still not as bad as Bruce, but he doesn't count since he's disappeared.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DawgX said:

scrabble and @MWil23 are basically indistinguishable at this point. MWil has worked hard to get to this point - I'm proud of him.

Still not as bad as Bruce, but he doesn't count since he's disappeared.

It’s all fun and games until you’re thrown casually into a conversation with Bruce. Ouchtown population me.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The timing is less than ideal for sure. 

That said, it may not be a contact year thing as much as a Joe Woods isn’t here any longer thing. 

He wasn’t being asked to be a single high safety, something that anyone with half a brain saw while he was at LSU. He was used as a bonus box defender and split safety sideline to sideline rangy hybrid. 

I don’t expect us to look THAT dominant each game but there was a lot to like schematically yesterday.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He wasn’t being asked to be a single high safety, something that anyone with half a brain saw while he was at LSU. He was used as a bonus box defender and split safety sideline to sideline rangy hybrid. 

I don’t expect us to look THAT dominant each game but there was a lot to like schematically yesterday.

I’ll say this much, the scheme made sense.  Let your corners play ball and present looks that get your DL 1:1 opportunities.  It’s not rocket surgery. 

• Like 1