Week 1 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

That's probably not a great sign. I could tell they had some issue with my but they're not important enough for me to recall. 

No issue with you at all. But I think your ragging on Rodgers all night was weak. At best it's not funny, and at worst it's low brow. Admittedly, that's gatekeeper-ish on my part, but for a guy who has given the Packers so much, it rubs me the wrong way seeing you make fun of a dude who probably played his last snap all night long.

Just now, Mox said:

No issue with you at all. But I think your ragging on Rodgers all night was weak. At best it's not funny, and at worst it's low brow. Admittedly, that's gatekeeper-ish on my part, but for a guy who has given the Packers so much, it rubs me the wrong way seeing you make fun of a dude who probably played his last snap all night long.

It's intentionally low brow over the idiots that defended every turd he ever took.

Secondly, I absolutely think he's a ****ty person but that's my thing. (Not the vacc ****, don't care) 

Thirdly I wanted him to ball out this year in a good situation because I always knew he could do that and I was bummed that didn't get to be a thing. But whatever. 

• Like 1

Just now, Uffdaswede said:

Between that and “OUCH! MY LEG!” Rodgers had had some memorable quotes these last two weeks. 

Yeah he didn't get that one. When I caught that IDK who you are I died laughing and was like yeah I'll miss that ****. 

15 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

There are precious few QBs who would actually thrive behind this Jets OL.  Ironically, Josh Allen would probably be fine.

Jordan Love might even be able to do ok behind it given his pull the trigger quick style.  But he'd likely end up taking some harder knocks there than here.

As to Wilson here in this current setup of ours ... well yeah he might be able to do better than Rodgers would have.  But I'd still think he has more bad habits than Love and a lower ceiling.