Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

But you said "all"

Don't be lying to me Bby.. But yeah Desean was gone regardless and it might have been a blessing.

Thats all of our talent. The talent on defense was little, only the DL, but there is only so much you can do on defense when you can't getoff the field to rest.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

How could fans at the game yell That? Nobody knew what his injury was at the time.

Yes we did, Ian Rapoport and Adam Schefter tweeted about it during and right after the game.

Now I'm figuring some Rams fans have heard of these two people and check their phones during games. 

Game ended at 4:56 PST ( link )  , check these:

Rams fans yelled "ACL" in the stands at end of game and as the masses of people exited the stadium. Not sure if you were there, but it happened. Pretty messed up. 

30 minutes ago, 808 said:

Yes we did, Ian Rapoport and Adam Schefter tweeted about it during and right after the game.

Now I'm figuring some Rams fans have heard of these two people and check their phones during games. 

Game ended at 4:56 PST ( link )  , check these:

Rams fans yelled "ACL" in the stands at end of game and as the masses of people exited the stadium. Not sure if you were there, but it happened. Pretty messed up. 

I wasn't there. If it happened, those fans are idiots.

I think we can beat anyone in the NFC at home even with Foles, but I'm probably only favoring the Eagles if they're up against the Panthers and maybe Falcons. If the defense during their road stretch was an aberration, and they return to mid season form (which I personally am suspecting was the aberration, magnified tenfold by the slate of QBs: Brock, Beathhard, Dak and Mitch), then I may think differently.

As of now, this Eagles' team is looking like one of the worst 1 seeds in recent memory. You'd probably have to go back to the 1992 Steelers to find such a weak 1 seed (including hindsight, otherwise you probably don't have to look further than the 2015 Broncos, who people laughed at as a 1 seed with the way Peyton was throwing it).

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Hoyer is decent, but that was a bad day for our defense. It's no surprise when it's an early-season TNF game and we're breaking in a new scheme. Difference between the Rams and Beagles is that our defense doesn't need to carry us because our starting QB has two functional knees. xD

*Knock on wood*

Excuses,excuses!

If your QB plays like he did Against a decimated Seattle Defense in the Playoffs, I'm good with his "Two Healthy Knees". In fact I encourage it!! Gurley won't always Carry him with 200+ and 4TD.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Excuses,excuses!

If your QB plays like he did Against a decimated Seattle Defense in the Playoffs, I'm good with his "Two Healthy Knees". In fact I encourage it!! Gurley won't always Carry him with 200+ and 4TD.

If Gurley hadn't run for 150+ yards and 3 TDs and we weren't up 34-0 at half, Goff would have actually thrown the ball. So yea, I'm good with that performance in the playoffs. Only way McVay throws the ball that little is if we're leading the entire game.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Isnt this a thread about the #1 seed? I fail to see what the Rams have to with it. Perhaps we should make a #3 seed thread? :D

giphy.gif

We figured that we'd talk to the Eagles in a thread they are actually still relevant in. Obviously, we couldn't do that in a Super Bowl favorites thread. xD

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We figured that we'd talk to the Eagles in a thread they are actually still relevant in. Obviously, we couldn't do that in a Super Bowl favorites thread. xD

Last I checked the Eagles are Guaranteed to make it to the 2nd Rd of the Playoffs (100%), not the Rams? Instead if talking about SB, You should concern yourself with not being one and done vs Carolina, Atlanta or NO then worrying about the Eagles. Just saying.

All 3 Teams capable of beating your beloved unstoppable Rams!

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Last I checked the Eagles are Guaranteed to make it to the 2nd Rd of the Playoffs (100%), not the Rams? Instead if talking about SB, You should concern yourself with not being one and done vs Carolina, Atlanta or NO then worrying about the Eagles. Just saying.

All 3 Teams capable of beating your beloved unstoppable Rams!

They certainly are. And if they do, oh well. We're at least a year ahead of schedule. However, we still have a chance. You have Napoleon Dynamite. xD

Archived