Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

Just now, jrry32 said:

You'll need a miracle from Foles to compete with Minnesota.

For the #1 seed or the NFC crown in the playoffs?

Eagles either need a win this weekend (@NYG) and next (vs OAK), or a win this weekend and a Vikes loss, to get the #1 seed in NFC. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Still the Eagles, their remaining schedule is so easy they should have no issue getting to 14-2 with Foles.

They'll almost certainly be one and done, though.

Should they even show up to the playoff game in their own home field? 

2 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Funny how people use Jeff Fisher as an excuse for Goff but not for Foles.... I guess we'll see.

Your own fanbase tore the guy apart before he came over to the Rams.

1 minute ago, 808 said:

For the #1 seed or the NFC crown in the playoffs?

Eagles either need a win this weekend (@NYG) and next (vs OAK), or a win this weekend and a Vikes loss, to get the #1 seed in NFC. 

In the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Your own fanbase tore the guy apart before he came over to the Rams.

Not saying he is Brady or Rodgers, but the guy isn't as bad as he was with the Rams. 

He can be Case Keenum for us, and that's all we need to compete with teams in the NFC. If we get the #1 seed, and have home field advantage we have a chance. That's all I'm saying. 

4 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Not saying he is Brady or Rodgers, but the guy isn't as bad as he was with the Rams. 

He can be Case Keenum for us, and that's all we need to compete with teams in the NFC. If we get the #1 seed, and have home field advantage we have a chance. That's all I'm saying. 

Respectfully, I have no fear of the Eagles with Foles. You don't have Minnesota's defense.

Yea, you have a chance but not a good one. It sucks that those moron refs called that taunting penalty. It cost you Wentz and us four points in a close game.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Respectfully, I have no fear of the Eagles with Foles. You don't have Minnesota's defense.

Yea, you have a chance but not a good one. It sucks that those moron refs called that taunting penalty. It cost you Wentz and us four points in a close game.

Pretty much this.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, you have a chance but not a good one.

Yet somehow, trailing in the 4th quarter, Foles lead the Eagles and their "not as good as Minny's" defense to a win in LA...

wtf.gif

Just so I'm clear here, people fear Case Keenum more than Foles? Just want this to be crystal clear. 

The Eagles finish the season playing the Giants, Raiders and Cowboys.  Divisional games are tough, but the Eagles are the best all-around team in the division even without Wentz.  I think all three of those games are winnable for the Eagles and since they have the tie breaker over the Vikings, I would favor them to be the #1 seed.

9 minutes ago, 808 said:

Yet somehow, trailing in the 4th quarter, Foles lead the Eagles and their "not as good as Minny's" defense to a win in LA...

wtf.gif

Just so I'm clear here, people fear Case Keenum more than Foles? Just want this to be crystal clear. 

After Wentz scored 31 points. He averaged 4.1 YPA, and his passes were all over the place when he was pressured.

Just now, jrry32 said:

After Wentz scored 31 points. He averaged 4.1 YPA, and his passes were all over the place when he was pressured.

Thanks goodness it's a team game. Fact remain that Foles came in and got the lead against a playoff team. Then the defense finished the job. Sounds like Minny's gameplan. 

Keenum is given the benefit of the doubt because of his defense. Foles will apparently get no love for the rest of the team being solid. If the Eagles are to do anything moving forward, it will be ugly in looks. 

But we'll see how it goes. Nothing personal jrry32

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He averaged 1 Dubyah as well

Sorry had to, we have a slim chance of a Super Bowl now, Foles needs to manage the hell out of these games, rely on Ajayi/Clement and his the short passes across the middle.

Archived