Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

10 minutes ago, Pugger said:

If the Vikes can win with their #3 can Philly win with Foles?

No, because even IF Foles is as good as Kenum, the Vikings have a legitimately great defense (held the Rams to 7 and less than 5 yards a play, we allowed 28 pts and nearly 7 yards per play), and better receivers. Though we do have the better run game, or the potential for a better run game, so you never know. Of course that's all moot because I don't think Foles will be able to play as well as Case, who really has been very good in his current role lately.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

No, because even IF Foles is as good as Kenum, the Vikings have a legitimately great defense (held the Rams to 7 and less than 5 yards a play, we allowed 28 pts and nearly 7 yards per play), and better receivers. Though we do have the better run game, or the potential for a better run game, so you never know. Of course that's all moot because I don't think Foles will be able to play as well as Case, who really has been very good in his current role lately.

That "Great" Vikings defense got gashed for 200+ yards rushing today... and Keenum didn't have his best game so they are really legit either.

4 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

That "Great" Vikings defense got gashed for 200+ yards rushing today... and Keenum didn't have his best game so they are really legit either.

60 yards of that what because a blatant hold on Matt Kalil that I still can't believe the refs missed. There was another one on the pass to Funchess too.

6 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Cherry picking the 3rd game of a difficult road stint... I'm not saying you throw it out, but considering Jonathan Stewart got most of his yards on one of his first carries, the Vikings held the run game in check the rest of the game.

The Eagles will probably get the #1 seed, but I'd be shocked if they won more than one playoff game without Wentz.

Hot take of the day #1 - I know they won't get the #1 seed, but Carolina is going to be in the NFCCG. Don't know who they're playing or how they get there, but they're in.

Hot take of the day #2 - None of this matters. None of these teams can beat New England (unless Brady suffers a significant/season ending injury). A 75% Brady with his defense and his targets run through the top 5 in the NFC.

Hot take of the day #3 - None of this matters. None of these teams can beat Pittsburgh (unless Pitt loses one of the big three on offense). Minnesota might give Pittsburgh fits, but that's about it. 

Hot take of the day #4 - Minny and Carolina would put up a pretty good fight vs Jacksonville, and might win. Eagles with Wentz would win outright. Rams would lose, Saints would lose.

Summation - the field is wide open in the NFC, but the top 2 in the AFC are still better. Jacksonville is also a tough out for half of that top field in the NFC. 

Reminder: Jeff Fischer Destroyed Nick Foles Career. Nick was 6-2 the next season before getting injured after his miraculous 27-2 TD/INT performance where he took the Eagles to the playoffs and put them ahead vs the Saints only to lose due to their poor defense. I BELIEVE!

Archived