Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

In the event of a tie, the Eagles will hold the tiebreaker over the Vikings and Rams now. With Giants and Raiders left, 13-3 is not out of the question, and even 12-4 may very well be enough (especially if 1 of those losses are to the Raiders, as it wouldn't effect any tiebreakers).

I actually think we might be 1 seed favorites. Of course with Foles at QB we'd be one of the worse 1 seeds in recent memory and possibly the worst team in the NFC playoff bracket. Is anyone taking Foles lead Eagles over the potential NFC playoff teams? (Vikings, Rams, Saints, Falcons, Seahawks, Panthers)

31 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I actually think we might be 1 seed favorites. Of course with Foles at QB we'd be one of the worse 1 seeds in recent memory and possibly the worst team in the NFC playoff bracket. Is anyone taking Foles lead Eagles over the potential NFC playoff teams? (Vikings, Rams, Saints, Falcons, Seahawks, Panthers)

we're all just yakking of course but if the Eagles remain the #1 seed then bow out in the playoffs early, as many suicidal PHI fans are now saying will happen, HFA goes right back to the Vikings at #2.

12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

we're all just yakking of course but if the Eagles remain the #1 seed then bow out in the playoffs early, as many suicidal PHI fans are now saying will happen, HFA goes right back to the Vikings at #2.

The Eagles having HFA is completely meaningless now. Not having Wentz will ruin this team. We still might win out cause our schedule is really easy, so it is possible we have HFA locked up by week 17, but we won't beat any legit SB contender in the playoffs with a QB not named Wentz unfortunately.

Basically, yes. The #2 seed will be just as valuable as the #1 if the Eagles manage to land it.

35 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Unless you lose too. ;)

41 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

nah.

ya'all gonna get Rodgers'd next week. ;)

I remember the last time a team brought their QB back from a broken collarbone in an attempt to make a playoff push vs us.  

(joking, of course.  I wouldn't want Rodgers to get re-injured).

Archived