Week 1 GDT: Raiders at Broncos | Raider Nation, Let's Ride!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Week 1 Dubbbbs

• Raiders
    • Broncos

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Imo I’d go

maxx-tillery- young/Wilson- koonce 

my dline 

I just can’t trust Tillery. I thought things got better almost as soon as he and Nichols went out on Sunday.

I’d have something like:

Maxx - Jenkins - Young/Butler - Koonce

And then have Tillery and Wilson playing inside on 3rd downs. I’d also prefer to go with Nesta than Nichols or Tillery as part of the early down rotation.

I can’t remember a single play Nichols has ever made for us. Such a nothing player 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I just can’t trust Tillery. I thought things got better almost as soon as he and Nichols went out on Sunday.

I’d have something like:

Maxx - Jenkins - Young/Butler - Koonce

And then have Tillery and Wilson playing inside on 3rd downs. I’d also prefer to go with Nesta than Nichols or Tillery as part of the early down rotation.

I can’t remember a single play Nichols has ever made for us. Such a nothing player 

Forgot about Jenkins is he still on the roster? Did he play?

agree on nichols tho

Crosby - Jenkins - Silvera - Koonce 

Would be my starting line with Wilson rotating in with Koonce and Young, Butler and Nicholls rotating in on DT. Tillery can carry the water bottles 🙂

Solid against the run in the middle and some speed and finesse on the edges. 

• Like 6

On 9/12/2023 at 4:13 PM, Darbsk said:

Crosby - Jenkins - Silvera - Koonce 

Would be my starting line with Wilson rotating in with Koonce and Young, Butler and Nicholls rotating in on DT. Tillery can carry the water bottles 🙂

Solid against the run in the middle and some speed and finesse on the edges. 

I agree. We should try to develop Silvera to be a long time starter for us. He already has the strength to hold up, just need that experience. Jenkins is a mountain of a man to plug the run. Use Tillery as a situational pass rusher . Nichols was a ghost again. Dude sucks 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I agree. We should try to develop Silvera to be a long time starter for us. He already has the strength to hold up, just need that experience. Jenkins is a mountain of a man to plug the run. Use Tillery as a situational pass rusher . Nichols was a ghost again. Dude sucks 

I’m prepared to give Nicholls the benefit of the doubt last year if he was carrying a knock and still playing but we do need to see something this year, he’s giving me Malik Collins vibes and I hope I’m wrong, Time to show up!

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I’m prepared to give Nicholls the benefit of the doubt last year if he was carrying a knock and still playing but we do need to see something this year, he’s giving me Malik Collins vibes and I hope I’m wrong, Time to show up!

Malik blew up in hou iirc even got a new contract after us

• Like 1